You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
An adaptable and driven individual, possessing a keen willingness to grow and excel through practical hands-on experience. Always maintaining a positive and proactive approach; calm under pressure both internally and externally. Able to work independently and as part of a team. Interested in progressing and developing a career in the media and creative industry, particularly in the field of Account Planning or Media Planning. Carries great interest in campaign effectiveness across communication channels, and, building and retaining client relationships.
• Produced creative for Paid Search Ads i.e. Ad Copy and Sitelink Extensions, whilst adhering to creative guidelines • Daily budget checks; analysing overpacing and underpacing of budgets, providing suggestions to the team on where to equalise and accommodate spend to ensure budgets are aligned efficiently • Supported on weekly reporting, pulling the latest performance data from paid search media channels, including Adwords, Bing, and DS3 (DoubleClick) into respective reports within Excel • Analysed the performance of accounts in weekly reports and assisted in writing commentary • Planning, scheduling, and activation of search campaigns in Adwords Editor and Bing Editor • Optimised performance of accounts via Search Query Reports to obtain new relevant keywords, as well as negative keywords • Managed activation of campaigns for Lidl’s ‘Limited Time Event’ and ‘Food Expo’ weekly offers • Use of 3rd party bid management tools such as DoubleClick in tracking performance, and optimised
As Creative Design intern at Cushman & Wakefield, I was responsible for the design of marketing materials including prints, brochures, digital campaigns and video content. The role required managing and coordinating duties across various projects, and working closely with business teams internally and externally to meet deadlines and execute projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Supported staff and maintained store • Provided a high level of customer service • Operated transactions of goods • Adapted to changing demands within strict time constraints
• Guided both speakers and visitors to their designated areas • Port of liaison between 30 volunteers and event managers (team leader)
• Point of contact for guests and speakers • Assisted with the brands’ social media platform activity
• Handled guest registration • Acted as usher and point of contact for guests • Distributed information guides and packs