I am a 2020 Graphic Communication Graduate from BCU with a drive to develop my creative skills, to grow and learn new and different abilities within an engaging environment. Currently a Multidisciplinary Graphic Designer with a passion for branding and visual identities, to create successful designs that represent the concepts fully. Feel free to contact me through email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Eared BooksCommendation winner of the 2020 YCN NewNow Brief , to design a new High-street Bookshop for book-lovers as part of the HMV franchise. The store is re-imagined into an Old English home style shop for customers to feel comfortable and at home while they shop. With dog friendly elements inspired by the brand mascot Nipper the Dog.
- Let's Have a Virtual BrewThroughout quarantine the UK has become so isolated, we cannot even catch up over a cuppa. A promotional campaign for Yorkshire Tea with Zoom to help people catch-up during quarantine utilising Tea based greeting cards to send a personal Zoom Room invite. Let’s have a virtual brew.
- Exhibition PostersA day brief to create a poster for Tadao Ando’s Exhibition, with limiting factors such as: only using 2 colours, circles and squares, Courier Typeface and the copy provided. Inspired by the simplicity of Ando’s architecture and using a hand printed texture of concrete as it is Tadao Ando’s primary material within his work.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- BykBirmingham’s air pollution is at an all-time high, obesity numbers are on the rise and the enforcement of the clean air tax means that driving within the city is becoming more expensive than ever. Byk is a cycle hire service for the people of Birmingham. Byk means bull – bulls are fired up, focused and ready to go. Synonymous with Birmingham, the iconography of the bull allows the public to feel both empowered to cycle and imbued with Birmingham’s collective spirit. Byk will prioritise the safet
- Birmingham City University, BA (Hons) Graphic CommunicationGraphic Communication is not defined by a medium or a process – Students graduating from this course are defined by creating the appropriate message. Our students have substance, something beyond a surface impression, their work has depth, meaning and value. We support students to develop research informed, ideas-driven solutions, embracing both digital and traditional processes. We teach our students to critically analyse the context. In this fast changing professional landscape we believe it i