Passionate about communicating and creating solutions in a creative and engaging manner, through print, social platforms and illustration. Open to innovative ideas and always keen to learn. Looking for graduate opportunities and always willing to collaborate! Take a look at my work: kthomasdesigns.myportfolio.com Lets chat! firstname.lastname@example.org
- HubHub is a cycling space which enables the older community and women in particular, to learn and build confidence when cycling whilst socialising with like-minded individuals. Through workshops, events, a strong community atmosphere and a comfortable environment, everyone can regain their love for cycling.
- Together We ThriveTogether we thrive is an airport activation for HSBC which brings to life their brand promise and shows customers how they can help them develop, becoming the best version of themselves. The brand promise is built upon 5 pillars and are an integral part of everything HSBC does. The activation uses illustration to bring these ideas to life, using a plant to demonstrate personal growth that goes beyond expectation, with the help of HSBC. The activation features a full jet bridge takeover, as well
- CLOSE THE ___The gender pay gap is ever growing and little has changed to close this. On average, women recieve 27% less than their male counterparts, although this is greater in some areas. 'Close the ___' aims to bring this gap to the forefront, leaving people no option but to take notice and see the inequality in pay between men and women.
Projects credited in
- Arts University Bournemouth, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignAs a graphic designer, you'll have to react quickly to new information, exploring new audiences, evolving briefs and recognising advances in technology. Taking risks, asking questions, discovery, experimentation, and reflection are values encouraged on our course. There is no 'right answer' and you will be supported to find your own path to develop, specialist skills and creative design strategies. We encourage you to bring your own experiences to your work. We value human centered, conceptual a34
- ALIGN 2020: AUB's first virtual graduate showcaseAn innovative approach to a virtual graduate showcase in response to the pandemic causing physical event cancellations. Virtual exhibition: we used the virtual collaboration platform Miro to innovate different user journeys and experiences with a digital graduate showcase. We felt that Miro was an appropriate site to use due to our ability to collaborate on it as a team, as well as the increase in use of virtual project management platforms in industry. Through this platform we guided the viewe
Team TraderCotton Traders
Bournemouth, United KingdomPart Time
Working in store as a Team Trader, providing good customer service, managing standards within the store and assisting in store layouts.
Print and social curatorAlign
- Wallisdown, Poole, United KingdomFreelance
As part of our virtual grad show, I assisted in creating various print documents e.g. invites, as well as, creating content for instagram.
+ Show more
- Digital Advertisement
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Idea Generation
- Creative Solutions
- Campaign Design
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills