I am currently pursuing an MA in Graphic Communication Design at Central Saint Martins. Hailing from the United States, I am looking to fully immerse myself into London's design industry.
- I was hired by The Tisch MS Research Center of New York for a second year to create their visual identity and collateral for their annual gala fundraiser. I designed a new visual direction that was different, very still felt cohesive with the previous year's design. I applied it across all of the collateral, which consisted of save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, program booklets, auction booklets, menus, table numbers, signage, and event screens.
- 138 North 10 is a boutique condominium designed by renowned architect Morris Adjmi in Williamsburg, New York City. This project was branded during my time at Halstead Development Marketing under Dia Ager’s creative direction. I designed logo options, brainstormed brand directions, and pitched concepts to the client, while working with Dia to execute our vision. I assisted with the brochure design and layout, as well as the art direction for the finishes photoshoot. I also played a large role o
- 17 and 52 Covent are a pair of luxury condominium buildings in Harlem, New York City. The creative director at Halstead Property Development Marketing and I created this identity and all of the marketing collateral. I played a large role in the creation of the brand—participating in all brainstorms, creating mood boards, designing logo options, pitching to the client, and being a sounding board for the creative director, Dia Ager.
- I was hired by The Tisch MS Research Center of New York to create the visual identity and collateral for the annual Tisch MS Gala fundraiser that took place in October 2018. I designed the visual direction and then applied it across all of the collateral, creating a dynamic yet cohesive identity for the event. The event collateral consisted of save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, program booklets, auction booklets, menus, table numbers, signage, and event screens.
- Inspired by Jessica Hische’s Drop Cap series, I created a book cover for Ernest Hemingway’s 1926 novel about disillusioned expatriates who travel to watch the running of the bulls and the bullfights. The cover showcases the themes of the roaring 20s and the duality of the time period, where on the surface there was a lot of partying and drinking, but underneath the individuals were lost and broken.
+ Show more
Freelance DesignerTisch MS Research Center of NY
New York, United StatesFreelance
Designing all event collateral for the 2018 and 2019 Future Without MS Gala fundraisers and creating a unique visual identity for each year. Currently starting the 2020 branding.
Senior DesignerHalstead Development Marketing
- New York, United StatesFull Time
Conceptualized and designed dynamic visual identities for luxury new development condominiums in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Lead and engaged in creative brainstorms and client pitches. Coordinated and delegated tasks to freelancers and interns while spearheading an improved onboarding process. Structured and implemented a new task workflow and meeting schedule to increase design team efficiency and productivity.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Design Thinking
- Logo Design