I am currently pursuing an MA in Graphic Communication Design at Central Saint Martins. Hailing from the United States, I am looking to fully immerse myself into London's design industry.
- Smash Cut ReviewsI created the visual identity for Smash Cut, a film review blog that makes it easy to understand what to watch and how. Smash Cut is quirky and playful; not taking itself too seriously while delivering quality recommendations. The identity is based on geometric shapes that abstractly symbolize various genres. There are 9 main genres and 20 subgenres that are commonly used across Smash Cut's website, instagram, and newsletter.
- Interabang Lecture SeriesIdentity, privilege and allyship are subjects which are framing much of contemporary critical discourse. In design education this has led to a significant change in the way students are taught to articulate projects with emphasis on research and position. Interabang is a direct response from the student body of Central St. Martins to allow these conversations to be had in a safe and inclusive forum. It invites people with the relevant skills to talk on how as designers we can engage in processe
- Dual Identity Visual EssayOver an eight week period I investigated my identity as a first generation Czech American through an intensely iterative design process, while simultaneously researching and reflecting on my process through writing. This culminated in a visual essay where I examined and synthesized my process in addition to exploring the insights it yielded.
- 138 North 10th138 North 10 is a boutique condominium designed by renowned architect Morris Adjmi in Williamsburg, New York City. This project was branded during my time at Halstead Development Marketing under Dia Ager’s creative direction. I designed logo options, brainstormed brand directions, and pitched concepts to the client, while working with Dia to execute our vision. I assisted with the brochure design and layout, as well as the art direction for the finishes photoshoot. I also played a large role o
- 17 & 52 Convent17 and 52 Covent are a pair of luxury condominium buildings in Harlem, New York City. The creative director at Halstead Property Development Marketing and I created this identity and all of the marketing collateral. I played a large role in the creation of the brand—participating in all brainstorms, creating mood boards, designing logo options, pitching to the client, and being a sounding board for the creative director, Dia Ager.
+ View all
Freelance DesignerSmash Cut
London, United KingdomFreelance
Creating a brand identity for film review blog Smash Cut
Freelance DesignerTisch MS Research Center of NY
New York, United StatesFreelance
Designing all event collateral for the 2018 and 2019 Future Without MS Gala fundraisers and creating a unique visual identity for each year. Currently starting the 2020 branding.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Design Thinking
- Logo Design