- Filmmaker and motion graphics animator with 7 years of industry experience, working on small to large scale projects. - Specialised in editing, directing and animation for commercial and passion projects. - Clientele includes Wired, DHL, Hillsong, Johnson & Johnson, The Drum, HM Government and Starbucks. - My works have been displayed at The O2 Arena, The Wembley SSE Arena, The Dominion Theatre, Vue Cinema and TBN.
+ Show more
- Dream JobMy latest (very) short film "Dream Job" is out and good news is we got selected at the Mobile Film Festival Africa in Morocco among 54 films out of 886 submissions in total! I love the ethos behind the Mobile Film Festival Africa: “One minute can change the world” and I hope our 1-minute film attempts to do just that! Thank you to Mobile Film Festival Africa for the honourable selection and to every single team member, friends and family who made this possible.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Rooted ExhibitionThrowback to the recent online exhibition I was honoured and excited to participate in with @ogilvyuk + @mediacomuk, #rootedexhibition. Celebrating the beauty and richness of Black culture for BHM. . "Ansa's Story captures the portrait of a woman who reflects power, history and life. Her skin, similar to revolutionary's found on a banknote highlight her wealth and ability to lead nations. Her vibrancy and complexities are simultaneously celebrated in her aura. Ansa is an ancestor as well as a le
- Shelby Morgan - WindmillsShelby Morgan - Windmills (Official Video) Download/Stream "Windmills": https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/she... Follow Shelby Morgan https://www.instagram.com/ https://www.facebook.com/shelbymorgan... https://twitter.com/itshallbeshelby Follow Shelby Morgan on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/artist/3pXTj... Directed by Panji Kaonga Starring Shelby Morgan and Thomas Starkey Produced by Ratidzai Chavarika Creative Director: Kofi A. Ntiforo Director of Photography: Panji Kaongo Makeup by T
+ Show more
FilmmakerWoof Wolf Productions
London, United KingdomFreelance
Filmography (2017 - Present) • Wired Events 2021 Promos (UK) • God Spelled Backwards - Short Film • Phylicare Burger Buns - Commercial • Windmills, Shelby Morgan - Music Video • Dotted Line, Jaonere - Music Video • Papaoutai, Ecaterina Cleïs - Music Video • Momento Solitario - Short Film • A Penny For Your Thoughts - Short Film • MCL Culture Club - Art Film Awards and recognitions: GOD SPELLED BACKWARDS (Short Film) Winners: - Best Cinematography: Garoa Awards 2021 (Winner) - Best Cinematography: Europe Film Festival - Jury Special Award 2020 (Winner) - Best Poster: Garoa Awards 2021 (Winner) - Best Experimental Film: Garoa Awards 2021 (Winner) Nominations: - Best Experimental Film: Athens International Monthly Art Film Festival 2021 (Honourable Mention) - Best Experimental Short Film: Sweden Film Awards 2020 (Semifinalist) - Best Short Film: Eastern Europe Film Festival 2020 (Semifinalist) - Best Director: Garoa Awards 2021 (Nominee) - Best Sound Design: Garoa Awards 2021 (Nominee) - Best Experimental Film: Coal City Film Festival 2021 (Official Selection) - Lift-Off Global First-time Filmmaker Sessions 2020 (Official Selection)
Production ManagerInsel Communications
- Accra, GhanaFull Time
- Designed and proposed a transparent peer review system/policy created to inspire a healthier working culture, improve transparency in productivity and manage communication barriers within the organisation. - Managing and overseeing end-to-end project management across pre-production, production and post production for various television, social media and radio commercial projects.
+ Show more
- Film Editing
- Film Directing
- Video Creation
- Project Management
- Camera Operation
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2D Animation
- Aftereffects Animation
- Adobe After Effects
London, United Kingdom
- MSc. Project Management with Advanced Practice - Currently writing my final dissertation on: "The Benefits Of Knowledge Retention In Project Management: A Case Study For The Creative Industry With Focus On The Media In UK"
+ Show more