You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a freelance writer currently studying for my NCTJ Diploma in Journalism while I look to secure a journalism position. My interests are fashion, beauty, showbiz, entertainment, celebrities and travel.
- Writing content for a variety of brands across fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
- Writing blog entries promoting brands, creative articles, endorsing blog advertising, etc.
- Staff Writer for Hexjam.com - Sourcing and writing up news stories daily. - Producing longer features, light-hearted content and other listicles. - Pitching new ideas daily in order to produce content long-term. - Publicizing content via social media on Facebook and Twitter.
- Meeting individual daily sales targets in conjunction with store targets while maintaining other responsibilities. - Managing relationships with some of the top VIP clients of Sloane Square store, as well as client styling. - Ownership of jewellery department of the store: deliveries, stockroom and shop floor, while creating new systems and catalogues to ensure the department runs efficiently.
- Wrote hotel reviews and holiday destination features, ensuring content is SEO compliant.
- Helping/overseeing shoot preparation to execution with sample call-ins/returns, press meetings and events, trend research, admin for clients/stylists and London Fashion Week, etc. Successes: - Styled Pixie Lott for BBC Top of the Pops Christmas Special 2011 and T4 Stars of the Year 2011.
- Worked across two titles: Pregnancy & Birth and Mother & Baby. - Compiled pages for each title across fashion, beauty, celebrity, shopping, product tests/reviews and interiors sections, including celebrity
AS Levels and A Levels
GCSEs - 5 As and 5 Bs