Brand Specialist and Illustrator, with 2 years of Graphic Design and Integrated Design internship experience from marketing, hospitality and branding agencies. I help businesses find their colour and purpose in the world through visual identities and storytelling. https://linktr.ee/KrystellJean
- FloFlorence is a period starter kit for recently immigrated teenage girls who also started their periods. Florence aims to provide emotional and functional support to these girls who don’t have anyone to trust and ask questions. Florence is like a sister; throughout the design, there’s a handmade quality enforced to create a more personal touch.
- Arm In ArmArm In Arm and the on the move canteen truck that aims to culturally reset the views on food habits and reinforce eating together and eating full meals. The design is friendly, loveable and cheerful. The tone of voice isn’t judgemental or forcefully; instead, it focuses on the positivity between food and the people you eat it with.
- Loneliness Mental HealthMy industry project group was briefed to create motion graphics of 3 mental health themes. Each of the members took 1 theme to create a video mine was loneliness. The voice-over was already provided for us and for my video I decided to go for a route that focuses on colour and strong graphic shapes.
- Better TogetherIntime Collective a Couples counselling company, provided us with a story to create the visual identity of the storybook. This story was aimed for the children of the couple to educate them about the importance of their parents having some time together. My main contribution is developing the characters and illustrating them.
- U Be UU Be U is a social media cleaner that convinces recent graduates to take the mistakes in their life as a learning point—designed to be your go-to friend when the going gets tough. He accepts you for who you are and helps you learn from your mistakes, not ignore them. I designed this brand with a childlike and approachable identity for recently graduated students to get a job. The narrative is similar to a children’s storybook. I wanted the story to flow through, stating U Be U’s beliefs, value
+ View all
Graphic DesignerBrand Opus
London, United KingdomInternship
-Packaging element concepts for brands such as Servisa Bun and Rustlers. - Branding and identity concepts for a new brief.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Branding Identity
Exchange Student ProgrammeSwinburne University of Technology, Victoria, Australia
- Melbourne, Australia