Designer with proven international experience & a First Class degree in Graphic Communication. I create various formats in visual communication with key skills as followed: Social Media Branding: - Instagram Stories - Instagram Posts Digital Web Graphics: - Marketing Banners - Marketing Emails Editorial Design: - Pitch Decks - Articles - Billboard Designs Motion Design: - After Effects - Premiere Pro - Cinema 4D
+ Show more
- Love Always Wins - Part 3Love Always Wins is an art series champion Jadon Sancho & Bukayo Saka in response to July 11th euro 2021 final. Euro final showed that black British players can only prove their worth by constantly performing twice as hard on the football pitch, just to be considered equal. If they fail to deliver, for either club or country, they become potential victims of racial abuse. However, it also brought immense love to the nation as individuals from all races united in support of the whole team. Thi
- On RunningA 6-month assignment in Zurich Switzerland, as a junior graphic designer, I presented this business case which won myself the opportunity to work with one of the break out global startups, On Running. On set out in 2010 with a big ambition: to change the world of running. In the nine years since, On has been embraced into the hearts, and onto the feet, of more than seven million runners in over 50 countries. Project: Cloudswift 'Running Remix' campaign Work: Print & digital design
- The KuspAs a freelance graphic designer, my role was to create a visual brand campaign for The Kusp 'Join_The_Tribe' launch. This campaign purpose was shedding a spotlight on creatives that 'break the mould' by achieving great skill despite their obstacles. The Kusp provides a gateway for diverse creatives from underrepresented and marginalised communities to excel within the fashion, film & television industries. Project: 'Join_The_Tribe' social media campaign Work: Digital design
- James Harden | He's coming to LDNI had the privilege to be apart of the midnight club partnership with Adidas campaign for NBA Star James Harden promoting his visit to London on July 9th. In the promo is a compilation of Londoners reacting to the visit as well major stars such as David Beckham, Pusha Tee, Karlie Kloss and James Harden
- Brand IdentityInitial typeface of ‘Kyle Ayuba’ is minimal & flat, to develop this I wanted to re-create the form with more density and life. My personal brand identity is inspired by the geometric structures of a typeface called circular pro, I used the divine portion (Golden Section) grid system for the construction of my logo to guide my composition and help improve the communication of the design.
- Celebration Of Culture | D&AD (2018)LondonIsOpen is a campaign that communicates a sense of community, diversity and inclusion. These factors are what I wanted to communicate within this live brief. The community of London is built from various cultural backgrounds yet, we can restrict ourselves and remain in shadows as we feel we don’t belong. The campaign's aim is to challenge political decisions that divide us through 'Brexit'. As individuals, we are all responsible for inspiring positive changes within our communities that uni
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Home for diverse creatives in fashion and film & televisionWe're passionate about seeing diversity within the creative industries. More specifically within the fashion and film & television industry. The Kusp is a gateway for the next generation of diverse creatives from underrepresented and underprivileged backgrounds to excel within their chosen field. We host intimate masterclasses with some of the best in their respective industry, have a growing digital community with tailored content and a membership offer for our creatives which give exclusive
- Join The TribeTo supplement the much-anticipated launch of The Kusp - a creative social enterprise for diverse creatives within the fashion and film & television industry - we ideated, planned and delivered a social media campaign with the purpose of shedding a spotlight on creatives that 'break the mould' by achieving great feats despite their obstacles. In addition, it creates an awareness of the type of creatives we have or welcome to our community. Assets were featured on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter5
+ Show more
Juniour Graphic DesignerOn Running
- Zürich, SwitzerlandInternship
From small beginnings in Zürich, Switzerland, On set out in 2010 with a big ambition: to change the world of running. In the nine years since, On has been embraced into the hearts, and onto the feet, of more than seven million runners in over 50 countries. And there's no sign of slowing down... Job Responsibilities: - - Creation of On’s social media assets based on campaign concepts. - Creation of print campaign assets. - Brainstorms with the team over campaigns. - Adaptation and creation of event print material. - Retouching different digital outputs like photos, newsletters and digital campaign.
+ Show more
- Editoral Design
- Motion Design
- Logo Design
- Art Direction
Graphic CommunicationUniversity for the Creative Arts
- Farnham, United Kingdom
University for the Creative Arts is publicly stated by ‘The Times’ as Modern University of the year and is the No1 specialist arts school in the UK. Studying Graphic Communication (BA Hons) at this institution I was able to recognise this first hand. The course structures students to learn the technical and conceptual skills that will give you a solid platform for you to engage various disciplines within Graphic Design. Later throughout the course, you begin to use the primitive teachings for your own way of working, including areas such as motion design/graphics, art direction, editorial design and branding. You’re then encouraged to develop your skill set within a specialism of your chosen, this is carried out within your Final Major Project (FMP). The FMP will consider you to thrive on a greater level of independence as you self-manage your research, study and practice.