You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project ASOS?
Do you really want to delete project Crack Magazine ?
Do you really want to delete project Dazed Media ?
Do you really want to delete project VICE?
Do you really want to delete project HERO Magazine?
Do you really want to delete project IdeasTap?
Do you really want to delete project The Guardian?
Do you really want to delete project WE ARE COLLISION Magazine?
Do you really want to delete project PAUSE Magazine?
Do you really want to delete project Candid Magazine ?
Do you really want to delete project Chasseur Magazine ?
A BA (Hons) Fashion Journalism graduate from the London College of Fashion, with over three years worth of experience writing/editing for a number of online and print publications.
- Subbing and publishing content for the MW Style Feed and WW Fashion & Beauty Feed - Writing articles for the MW Style Feed and WW Fashion & Beauty Feed - Operating as main Sub for Looped - Pitching content ideas at weekly editorial meetings - Subbing email content - Subbing social posts for all channels - Subbing ad/promo content - Subbing press releases and invites - Subbing product descriptions - Subbing category headers - Subbing campaign copy - Subbing homepage copy (UK, AU and US) - Writing brand pages - Writing metadata descriptions - Hyperlinking - Sourcing imagery for articles
- Writing weekly blog posts - Compiling the weekly newsletter - Managing the company’s social media platforms - Writing brand pages for merchandisers - Interviewing publishers and merchandisers - Editing tutorial videos - Providing the voice-over for tutorial videos
- Interviewing artists and writing long-read features for both print and online - Writing album reviews - Writing gig reviews
- Attending fashion week (LCM) and writing show reports - Interviewing designers - Liaising with PRs
- Writing content for both print and online (features, news pieces and short articles) - Subbing/editing copy - Contributing to the Dazed 100 (2016) - Pitching article ideas at editorial meetings - Operating the CMS to upload content - Attending fashion week and writing articles/show reports (LFW, CPHFW) - Interviewing artists/designers - Liaising with writers, photographers, bloggers and PRs - Recruiting bloggers and writers for LFW and NYFW - Managing a team of interns - Using SEO and hyperlinking - Sourcing images for online galleries and Instagram - Compiling writers’ and photographers’ schedules - Sourcing video content
– Pitching article ideas to Vice UK, Munchies and Broadly – Writing long-read features – Conducting interviews
- Pitching three ideas on a weekly basis - Writing a weekly column related to the creative arts
- Collection and lookbook review writing - Interviewing various industry creatives - Writing profiles
- Researching fashion events occurring in London, Paris and New York - Attending menswear events - Writing exhibition reviews
- Attending press events (LFW) - Writing show reports - Writing print pieces - Sourcing/shooting imagery - Using social media
- Writing trend pieces - News writing
- Feature writing on luxury menswear
– Writing collection reviews – Writing news pieces
- Writing festival reviews - Fashion news writing
- Reading textbooks and condensing/rewriting information for the app
– Writing quizzes – Researching celebrities – Helping the content team with daily tasks
BA Fashion Journalism course taught by industry professionals. The course included both print and broadcast elements, allowing students to develop writing, interviewing, filming and editing skills.
I was chosen over 570 other applicants to become IdeasTap's weekly columnist for nine months.