- BTS Content Photographer - SABRINA CAPRER - "ALIEN" MUSIC VIDEOI was assigned as a photographer by Universal Music + Disney MGM for the day on-set of Sabrina Carpenter's “Alien” music video at East London Studios, to document the course of the shoot behind the scenes. My main responsibilities consisted of capturing the candid moments with the artists and crew, as well as staged shots in between takes that contributed to the promotional & marketing material on socials for surrounding the video.
- Ein chemischer Ausflug // | BERLINA collection of photos I captured whilst exploring a dilapidated Chemical factory miles from Berlin | A huge industrial complex filled with rubble, rusted metal & wet concrete from the rain that day. I'll be gradually updating this series as I upload more from this visit.
- THE NORTH FACE | Extreme CollectionI flew over to Lisbon to meet up with 3 amazing freezing athletes and fellow members of The North Face's Explorer Team to shoot the new Extreme collection and test how it would keep up with a week of exploration and fast-paced parkour movements in both natural and urban environments. #NeverStopExploring
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The North Face: Explorers in LockdownThe North Face is a brand at home in the mountains, on the trail, and out exploring the streets in any weather, so the lockdown following covid-19 presented a fairly fundamental challenge: How can we live up to the mantra to Never Stop Exploring, even under lockdown?13
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Shot a campaign in collaboration with Panasonic for their social media campaign for the release of the new camera the Lumix G9.
+ Show more
- Photo Editing
- Photography Shoots
- Street Photography
- Photographic Direction
- Location Photography
- Campaign Photography