- BBC FOUR: THE GREAT BRITISH PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE #GBPCIt was such a fun experience to have the opportunity to teach how to shoot Parkour & Freerunning on BBC Four this week, with an amazingly solid intro in the episode from one of the best photographers in the game, Rankin. The show's all about a group of 6 students that will get taken around the UK to get taught various valuable skills in photography as well as challenged by myself, Rankin and a few other high calibre photographers. We didn’t have the best weather on that day and had to switch t
- BTS Content Photographer - SABRINA CAPRER - "ALIEN" MUSIC VIDEOI was assigned as a photographer by Universal Music + Disney MGM for the day on-set of Sabrina Carpenter's “Alien” music video at East London Studios, to document the course of the shoot behind the scenes. My main responsibilities consisted of capturing the candid moments with the artists and crew, as well as staged shots in between takes that contributed to the promotional & marketing material on socials for surrounding the video.
- Ein chemischer Ausflug // | BERLINA collection of photos I captured whilst exploring a dilapidated Chemical factory miles from Berlin | A huge industrial complex filled with rubble, rusted metal & wet concrete from the rain that day. I'll be gradually updating this series as I upload more from this visit.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The North Face: Explorers in LockdownThe North Face is a brand at home in the mountains, on the trail, and out exploring the streets in any weather, so the lockdown following covid-19 presented a fairly fundamental challenge: How can we live up to the mantra to Never Stop Exploring, even under lockdown?13
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Shot a campaign in collaboration with Panasonic for their social media campaign for the release of the new camera the Lumix G9.
+ Show more
- Photo Editing
- Photography Shoots
- Street Photography
- Photographic Direction
- Location Photography
- Campaign Photography