You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Škoda Fabia - 'Full of Lovely Stuff'?
Do you really want to delete project The Natural Confectionary Company?
Do you really want to delete project Wispa - 'For the Love of Wispa'?
Do you really want to delete project Cadbury Prints?
Do you really want to delete project EA - Need For Speed Hot Pursuit?
Do you really want to delete project Club Med - 'Et vous le bonheur, vous l'imaginez comment ?'?
Do you really want to delete project Cheestrings - 'Mr Strings' game?
Do you really want to delete project Warner Bros - Batman Arkham City?
Do you really want to delete project Nike - Flyknit treasure hunt?
Do you really want to delete project Nike - 10km Paris Centre digitalisation?
I'm a geeky Project Director with ten year's experience in leading creative programs and projects for the likes of Google, Nike, Chanel, Hermès, Coca-Cola and Cadbury's. I have a hybrid hands-on profile and a passion for making ambitious things happen.
- Led the Google, Nike, Chanel, Hermès and Unilever accounts in a production-focused role - Handled a diverse range of projects: interactive product launches, event digitalisations, TV-like live content broadcasting, social campaigns, e-commerce overhauls - Drove local and international teams, small and large - Reported to the MD and ECD - Member of the steering committee
- Was responsible for the preparation and running of a major international pitch for local brand Club Med, in collaboration with interactive agency Duke Razorfish, which we won - Worked hand-in-hand with the CEO and ECD
- Ran the production of an experiential live digital activation for Ubisoft - Led the branding, packaging and comms launch of a new Coca-Cola Company product - Worked with French retail brand Jules on POS installations - Reported to MD and ECD
- Coordinated the 360 integrated launch of two Electronic Arts games in collaboration with TV, print and digital producers
- Coordinated the Lloyds TSB and Bank of Scotland institutional and retail campaigns in print and digital
- Coordinated all Cadbury campaigns, most including digital work - Managed TV production and retail work for Škoda
Rather than a series of languages and specific technologies, 42’s program follows a logical sequence of 17 long-lasting skills that speak to businesses. These skills have the same fundamental elements: personal adaptability, learning, coping and solving new challenges that they will inevitably face regularly. Based on a self-taught and peer-to-peer system, each student progresses on their own schedule. Computer programming: - Imperative programming - Functional programming - Object-oriented programming - Algorithms & AI - Graphics Innovation: - Adaptation & creativity - Web - Technology integration Infrastructures: - System programmation - Network & system administration - Security - DB & data - Parallel computing
These general studies of the human mind cover the main psychological, cognitive, social, biological and physiological mechanisms that attempt at explaining human behaviour. The main subjects covered are: - Social psychology - Developmental psychology - Cognitive psychology - Psychopathology - Neuroanatomy - Neurophysiology - Statistics - Research methods
The University of East London Media and Advertising course course teaches you all about the advertising industry: what it does, how it works and how it’s changing in relation to the world that it shapes and that helps shape it. This fascinating and challenging course combines creative, theory-based learning with industry practice. It gives a thorough grounding in advertising as a business as well as a deep understanding of consumer culture. It is centred on four major areas: how the industry works, digital media production, social and market research techniques and theoretical examinations of culture and consumer society. You explore the advertising business and topics surrounding it, such as branding, promotional communication, cultural theory, media planning, new media, social media and advertising creativity.
Philosophy studies at The Sorbonne rests upon a large number of teachings, requiring a taste for personal work and substantial intellectual rigor. The course trains students to master written and oral expression and have an active and varied general culture. Most of all, it ingrains students with a capacity to search for, understand and integrate complex information in different realms of knowledge, allowing for systematic constructed analysis and criticism. The key thinking realms approached are: - Sciences - Art - Politics - Communications - Ethics - Logic