Solo Founder & Creative Director: My Icon StoryTM. I have developed a new interactive design-your-own-print platform that enables customers to turn their personal stories, travels and life into bespoke art prints. My Icon StoryTM is a custom built responsive web platform and I have been responsible for the functionality and design specification as well as all the social, marketing, business plan and production fulfilment via a 3rd party print on demand partner. Solo Founder & Creative Director: Laura Alice Limited. I am a designer/maker specialising in minimalist icon art and design with a product range that has been selected to feature at Top Drawer Spotted and New Designers One Year On. I have collaborated with Jewellery designer Esa Evans and take on bespoke commissions for private and commercial clients. I most recently designed a piece for Clear Channel UK. Through these businesses I have experience in Web Development, UX Design, Product Development, Project Management.
- Brand Licensing Europe is one of the reasons My Icon Story is where it is today. It's where we started our relationships with Natural History Museum, Swizzels Matlow Ltd and NYC to name a few. So we were honoured to help celebrate BLE's history by designing icons to tell the story of the expo's growth and success as one of the most important events in the Licensing calendar! From a conference room in the Landmark Hotel to this year opening their doors at ExCeL London.
- To celebrate Concorde’s 50th anniversary, My Icon Story have teamed up with Spirit of Concorde to produce a collection of LIMITED EDITION premium poster prints for this iconic supersonic jet. Concorde’s first flight took off from Toulouse at 13.30 on 2nd March 1969 and retired its services on 26th November 2003 where it returned to an airfield in Bristol where it has since remained.
- My Icon Story were invited to takeover the Oxo Bar & Brasserie's public viewing gallery on the 8th floor to become their first exhibition in this space. It was a natural fit to theme our exhibition idea around London and London's landmarks so we decided on My London Story, featuring customer My Icon Story prints that reflected their personal story of London.
- My Icon Story teamed up with the Natural History Museum in London to offer a roaring collection of Dinosaur gifts and fun science themed posters. What are your favourite Dinosaurs? Have you spotted them at the Natural History Museum? Now you and your children can design a customised Dinosaur print featuring your favourite species. Choose from 10 of the most popular Dinosaurs and create your own framed art! Our new Dinosaur Name Prints are roar-tastic with each letter of your name filled with l
- Official licensed artwork collection designed in collaboration with NYC - The official marketing and tourism agency of New York City. I negotiated a license deal with NYC and developed a branded collection of NYC icons that reflect NYC's brand properties and logos including NYPD, FDNY, NYC Taxi and Parks & Recreation. The poster collection brings the bold, vibrant and diverse culture and energy of New York to life in a contemporary and minimalist fashion. For both lovers of New York and art, our
- Sharing the love is easy when you're collaborating with the sweetest brand of all! My Icon Story made our love official with Love Hearts by launching a brand new range of personalised gifts and products. With so many classic Love Hearts expressions, everyone can tell their love story whether about a friend, family member or partner. Who will you share the love with? We used our iconic design style and visual storytelling ability to give Love Hearts a new contemporary twist. Introducing our new
+ Show more
Client Services DirectorStudio Blup
London, United KingdomFreelance
Using my experience of setting up and running a business I am working alongside the brilliant Creative team at Studio Blup to run client services, deliver campaigns and projects across Blup's client portfolio and manage new business pitches.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Creative Ideas/concepts
- Social Meda Strategy
- Creative Problem Solving Abilities
- Idea Generation and Development
- Digital Social Capabilities
- Social Content Strategy
- Art and Creative Direction
- Creative Media
- Cross-platform Media
- Advertising Content
- UX Design
+ Show more