London based Fashion Industry professional with over 8 years experience in Content Creation and Management as well as photographic Creative Direction and Production. Generally regarded as an extremely well organized hardworking individual who thrives in challenging work environments, able to thoroughly stick to the creative brief with passion, competence and a personal twist.
- Cooking with KujiAn online Branded Content series designed to promote and explore the versatility of Kuji's live-activated plant cream concentrates. Created in collaboration with some of the London most influential plant-based chefs, Cooking with Kuji aim is to educate about the potential of Kuji's revolutionary product whilst inspiring the ever-growing audience interested in a plant-based approach to nutrition. The content is carefully curated from an editorial POV and developed to carefully align with the bra
Projects credited in
- BLACK EYEWEAR - Spring 2019 Campaign "FACES"Inspired by individuality, innate personal style and diversity, Black Eyewear set out to give voice to the amazing pool of real characters shaping our everyday with their beauty and creativity. Each image portrays an unique point of view. We travelled from London to the English seaside to photograph our new designs on faces found among Black Eyewear’s friends, family and established customers. PROGRAPHER: Markan STYLIST: Emma Simmonds BRAND: Black Eyewear1
Digital Marketing ManagerBLACK EYEWEAR
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Create and implement the brand’s online marketing strategy; - Management of the marketing calendar including the generation of seasonal marketing initiatives; - Develop, implement and oversee the social media strategy for the business for all relevant channels; - Encourage and develop the growth of the e-commerce platform by establishing and managing a seasonal e-commerce strategy; - Overseeing the execution and optimisation of content on the website, i.e. managing home page and campaign-related assets; - Writing copy for email marketing and promotional materials; - Oversee paid media strategy and liaise with our media agency; - Help develop a strong influencer proposition (micro & macro) for the business that raises brand awareness and drives total sales; - Develop a set of Social Media related KPI’s and run weekly and project reports to showcase ROI allowing the business to make informed decisions in the future; Identify and bring on key team members as and when we need them to support the above ambitions.
+ Show more
- Styling and Directing Photo Shoots
- Image Research
- Project Manaement
- Trend Forecasting and Research
- Excel Skills
- Socia Media
- Content Management
- Content Curation
- Shoot Production
My Own Show - Honorable MentionMy Own ShowHEAD of RESEARCH & ART DIRECTOR HOOSIER (European Institute of Design) - September 2009 to June 2010 Turin, Italy Lead the research team, concept and brand development for the special project exhibited at Pitti 2010 in Florence (Italy) and winner of the honorable mention at the My Own Show (the international competition devised by the Istituto Europeo di Design and co-ordinated by Franca Sozzani).