You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project I was born a bitch, I was born a painter?
Do you really want to delete project 1 of your 5 a day?
- Leading a team responsible for the creation of cross-disciplinary Trend Analysis & Forecast Reports; - Contributing with creative ideas to the editorial calendar planning meetings; - Commissioning, scheduling and signing off visual assets and SEO relevant copy; - Ensuring that all necessary assets are delivered on time and at the agreed quality and style standards; - Reviewing daily contents and maintaining an updated editorial archive; - Maintaining clear and direct communications with all teams and professionals involved; - Curating daily editorial contents to highlight new trends and enhance brands inventories.
- Managing and answering all incoming enquiries; - Dealing with customers and suppliers face to face; - General office duties: ensuring all contact lists are up to date, archiving and maintaining filing systems; - Responsible for overseeing shipping, couriers and deliveries; - Attending meetings and functions on behalf of the Manager; - Responsible for keeping company website up to date using current CMS; - Social media management and Google Analytics monitoring. - Organizing and up keeping stockroom and showroom; - Train interns and new staff members.
- Writing articles and features about established, new and upcoming designers; - In-dept research for articles and other projects; - Reporting on fashion related events such as fashion weeks; - Attending and reporting on relevant events and exhibitions; - Maintaining and developing relationships with PRs, agents, creatives, etc... - Obtaining relevant assets from creatives, talents, designers and agencies.
- Research and be constantly updated about the world best locations, events and exhibitions according to the magazine guidelines; - Spot unheard-of / innovative designers and artists; - Attend to events and exhibitions; - Photo-shoot organization; - Assist Fashion editor during photo-shoot, prior and on the set; - Delivery various weekly suggestions and research packs; - Occasionally write articles for the news and fashion sections;
- Research and contribute to the creation of seasonal forecasts in line with the Company Creative Directions; - Images research and Mood-Board realization; - Design illustrations and prints for seasonal packs and embellishments and prints samples; - Follow the prototype (quality and measurement checks, production of garment reports); - Organize meetings with buyers;
- Managing samples - selecting, pulling, chasing and returning - and acting as main point of contact during and after all shoots; - Booking travels, locations, car hires and overseeing shippings; - Working on styling suggestions documents; - Maintaining and developing contacts with showrooms and PRs; - Contribute with ideas and style suggestions, images reference sourcing and moodboard creations; - Maintaining a clear communications with all involved; - Briefing the on-set team including assistants, interns, photographers and models; - Credits taking; - Managing and organising samples storage.
I had care of the image and looks of the models and athletes for the viral commercial to promote the event “ Rimarranno 200 ”.
HEAD of RESEARCH & ART DIRECTOR HOOSIER (European Institute of Design) - September 2009 to June 2010 Turin, Italy Lead the research team, concept and brand development for the special project exhibited at Pitti 2010 in Florence (Italy) and winner of the honorable mention at the My Own Show (the international competition devised by the Istituto Europeo di Design and co-ordinated by Franca Sozzani).