You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I'm a passionate, curious and hardworking candidate. Normally rewarded as extremely organized, quick at gaining new skills as well as able to handle massive level of pressure in fast-paced environments. My experience goes across different side of the fashion industry: from e-commerce to media and design, with a solid administrative background.
- Maintaining and developing contact with showrooms and prs; - Sample selections based on briefs; - Support Stylist on all campaigns, events and product launches; - Work with on set team including assistant, photographer and models; - Managing samples on all shoots, pulling and returning before and after and acting as main point of contact during; - Working on styling suggestions documents; - Reporting on product selections; - Credits taking; - Managing brand samples storage; - Sourcing Samples for shoots;
- Write articles and features about new upcoming designers; - Attend events and exhibitions; - Maintain relationship with PRs, agents, etc...
- Present style rail to Art director for Approval on weekly basis; - Model Casting; - Photographer selection; - Work with photographer and model on-set to co-direct and select best poses; - Coordinating on-set team work-load (assistants, models, photographer, interns, etc); - Make sure ti create visual content that meet the company standard; - Check, review and sign off on own product images prior to going live;
- Dealing with customers and suppliers face to face; - Responsible for overseeing shipping, couriers and deliveries; - Attend meetings and functions on behalf of the General Manager; - Responsible for keeping company website up to date using current CMS; - Social media management and Google Analytics monitoring; - Organizing and up keeping stockroom and showroom; - Graphic designer for homepage, look books and invitations; - Train interns and new staff members; - Manage all incoming enquiries to the studio received over email and phone; - General office duties including ensuring all contact lists are up to date, archiving and maintaining filing systems;
- Research and be constantly updated about the world best locations, events and exhibitions according to the magazine guidelines; - Spot unheard-of / innovative designers and artists; - Attend to events and exhibitions; - Photo-shoot organization; - Assist Fashion editor during photo-shoot, prior and on the set; - Delivery various weekly suggestions and research packs; - Occasionally write articles for the news and fashion sections;
- Research and contribute to the creation of seasonal forecasts in line with the Company Creative Directions; - Images research and Mood-Board realization; - Design illustrations and prints for seasonal packs and embellishments and prints samples; - Follow the prototype (quality and measurement checks, production of garment reports); - Organize meetings with buyers;
I had care of the image and looks of the models and athletes for the viral commercial to promote the event “ Rimarranno 200 ”.
HEAD of RESEARCH & ART DIRECTOR HOOSIER (European Institute of Design) - September 2009 to June 2010 Turin, Italy Lead the research team, concept and brand development for the special project exhibited at Pitti 2010 in Florence (Italy) and winner of the honorable mention at the My Own Show (the international competition devised by the Istituto Europeo di Design and co-ordinated by Franca Sozzani).