Hi 👋 I'm Laura — a versatile and fearless designer based in London. With 9 years of industry experience, both in-house and agency side, I enjoy diving headfirst into any design challenge that comes my way. I've had the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, including global OOH campaigns, event branding, bespoke book designs, whole website redesigns and builds, and UI for industrial machinery. If you have a project that you think I'd be a good fit for, or if you simply want to say hello, I would love to hear from you!
- Host Days – Event Branding – AirbnbHost Days was a series of events that took place in 12 locations across the world to gather local Host communities. The events included talks presented by experts, Host-led workshops and award ceremonies. An adaptable identity was designed for the events giving each location its own unique colour palette. A ‘hero Host’ was selected for each location from a series of portraits that already existed. The colour treatment was applied to these portraits to emulate the feeling you would get when atten
- Multiplier UnboxingThe launch of the Mayku Multiplier, required the creation of a complete unboxing experience. The packaging solution is designed to ensure secure transportation of the 68kg unit while also providing a delightful experience for customers and facilitating an easy setup process for the machine. In order for users to have a successful unboxing and onboarding experience, the design and instructions needed to work consistently across the outer packaging, manual, instructional stickers, on-screen inst
- First Make KitA starter pack that comes with the Mayku Multiplier, which includes sample sheet materials, a sample template for machine calibration and troubleshooting, instructions, and a territory-specific power cable. I collaborated with the Product Manager and Lead Engineer to develop a 'First Make Kit' that guides users seamlessly through their first use of the machine and teaches basic thermoforming principles. I led the design of the kit, including packaging, user experience, and instructions. Through
- King's Review, Website RedesignKing's Review, run by students at King's College, Cambridge, is an annual print magazine that explores themes of politics and culture. They also have an online presence that complements the print edition. I collaborated with the editor-in-chief to refresh the King's Review website. I designed this site with the goal of allowing the strength of the content to shine through. I built the site on Webflow with an easy-to-use CMS. As part of the handover, I created a "cheat-sheet" and produced "how-t
- Mayku Teach — MaykuAn online teaching portal that works seamlessly with Mayku’s primary product – a tabletop vacuum former – to bring the national curriculum to life through making. The portal will launch in October with an initial focus on year 5 science, technology, engineering, art and maths. I was part of the core team brought together to define and develop the education product, iterating fast alongside user research and testing. In addition to designing the online portal itself, we also collaborated with te
- Dominoes – AirbnbA bespoke set of Dominoes were sent out as a gift to surprise and delight Airbnb Hosts who were welcoming guests into their home over the festive season. I provided input into concept development as well as designing the domino pieces and packaging. Over 5,000 Domino sets were received by Hosts in the UK, France and Germany. I chose the game Dominoes as the gift because it is played globally without any language limitations; it is also the perfect size to fit through a letter box!
+ View all
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Digital Desgin
- Print Design
- Event Branding
- Advertising Campaigns
- Creative Production
- Communication Design