Hi — I’m Laura! I’m a freelance graphic designer based in London, available to work both in-house or remote. I love working for people with ambitious goals and a clear mission. I'm driven by the big ideas and obsessed with the little details. If you’re working on a project that you think I might be suitable for, then it would be great to hear from you!
- Mayku Teach — MaykuAn online teaching portal that works seamlessly with Mayku’s primary product – a tabletop vacuum former – to bring the national curriculum to life through making. The portal will launch in October with an initial focus on year 5 science, technology, engineering, art and maths. I was part of the core team brought together to define and develop the education product, iterating fast alongside user research and testing. In addition to designing the online portal itself, we also collaborated with te
- Abbey Road Studios – Book Design – AirbnbAirbnb’s global 'Night At' series, gives its community the opportunity to stay overnight in iconic spaces for one night only. In 2016, Abbey Road Studios was hosted by local musician and record producer, Mark Ronson. The winners recorded a song and slept over in the studios made famous by musical legends such as The Beatles and Amy Winehouse. As a way to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience a book was produced. I designed this simple, hardback book to showcase photographs from the Night A
- Host Growth – Global Advertising Campaign – AirbnbA global advertising campaign, intended to encourage people to become ‘Hosts’ on Airbnb. The creative featured portraits of real Hosts, in their own surroundings, revealing how listing their space on Airbnb has enriched their lives. ‘Host Growth’ initially ran in Europe before being developed for North America and Asia-Pacific. As design lead, I refined the creative systems for all campaign assets including; OOH, DOOH, Digital Banners and Print. Below is a condensed overview of a mammoth project
- Host Days – Event Branding – AirbnbHost Days was a series of events that took place in 12 locations across the world to gather local Host communities. The events included talks presented by experts, Host-led workshops and award ceremonies. An adaptable identity was designed for the events giving each location its own unique colour palette. A ‘hero Host’ was selected for each location from a series of portraits that already existed. The colour treatment was applied to these portraits to emulate the feeling you would get when atten
- Elephant & Castle Way Finding – University BriefAs part of the regeneration of the Elephant & Castle area, a new adaptable wayfinding system was needed to help people navigate their way around during the construction period. Many iconic buildings in the area were demolished as part of the regeneration including the Heygate Estate. I wanted to design a system that was sympathetic to this change, so the demolition material became an integral part of the structures themselves. The material was used to fill ‘Gabion cages’ which were then stacked
- Fleezine – Self InitiatedDuring the summer of 2011, I ran a stall at Corsica Studios ‘Flee Market’ in Elephant & Castle. At the fortnightly event, I encouraged market-goers to take part and design their own pages to be included in the Flee Markets’ rolling house Zine — Fleezine. The same names regularly popped up in each issue as Fleezine quickly attracted a loyal community of contributors. I dreamt-up, designed, project managed and produced the six issues of Fleezine which were created for each event.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Digital Desgin
- Print Design
- Event Branding
- Advertising Campaigns
- Creative Production
- Communication Design