You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Ability to problem solve, think spontaneously & act with self-control as well as being able to-take & give direction and follow tasks accurately as instructed • Ability to engage in general support to any business in many areas from general customer service, office management & personal assistance • Advanced MS Office & intermediate Mac skills – Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook, including various Adobe packages • Advanced database skills – Raising purchase orders, submitting expenses, processing invoices – Concur/Sprinter/Database's • Advanced diary management, including international itinerary organization • Switch board skills & confident telephone manor • Experience as a personal assistant at director/executive levels & teachers assistant to pupils of 18 months – 18 years in education and performing arts backgrounds • Elementary Level - Japanese Language (Additional essential experience such as; artist management, coordinating project releases, promotion/marketing of artists & various campaigns, and working with A&R/Promotions/Press and Creative departments and governing & charitable bodies such as the I.S.T.D – Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance).
- Teacher to children of 6 weeks of age through to 13 years - In charge of preparing & delivering educational lessons in English language from the weekly lesson plans with the focus on physical education and everyday language use, to create an exciting & imaginative environment for children to understand what is expected of them through bodily action - Ensuring classes for each age group are delivered with difference in tone, expression, gestures and informative values that are needed to help the social & educational development of each learning stage of that individual child - Assisting social events & running educational stage shows for members & the general public - Art & crafts teacher support for events & classes - Teacher for separate Study Time classes on the weekly schedule – encouraging children to understand & use handwriting skills, play quizzes & informative educational games in English, teach everyday use verbs, adjectives & nouns through action & imagery - In charge of various extra curricular activities during our Jungle Time sessions such as; Story Time, Music Time & Chat Time all delivered in English language - Support with parent, customer communications and new enquiries, as well providing support to special needs children during class time
- Managing South London Dance Studios entire lower school & upper school database entries & administration – Producing data reports for a variety of areas, preparing invoices, timetables for current and forthcoming school terms and managing student contacts - Managing the finance and termly/annual intake for the school – Processing BACS, cash and cheque payments whilst allocating to each student account per charge, including managing the administration for installment payment plans and fees in lieu each term - Managing banking for termly, miscellaneous, hire, private lessons and fees in lieu each term via cash and cheque payments - Manage all general lower school enquiries, emails, class registers, telephone calls and post, process all school joiners and leavers each term and general office assistance - Providing personal and teaching assistance to Dance Teachers and the Principal during classes and supervision times when scheduled including involvement in working from lesson plans when assisting
- Producing fine line illustration for EP’s/album artwork/merchandise/websites etc. - Product managing campaigns for unsigned domestic development acts - Creative directing campaigns for unsigned domestic development acts - Directing moving image productions/videos for unsigned domestic development acts - Providing Personal Assistance to a particular development act
- Personal Assistant to Managing Director of Asylum Records (July ’11-Oct ’11) - Personal Assistant to General Manager & Marketing Director of Atlantic Records (Nov ’11-Oct’12) - Assistance to Product Managers and coordinating research for the marketing Department including assistance to Press, Creative, Digital and A&R Departments - Diary management for General Manager and Marketing Director including booking internal & external meetings for Management and the Marketing Department - General assistance/coordination to GM and entire team in all aspects of day-to-day activity at the label, including; ordering of promo’s/watermarks and distributing them to internal members & external clients, updating Marketing drives with PR’s/images and artwork for each artist, converting & distributing audio files, screening calls for the department, arranging focus meetings with staff & management, ordering & coordinating all framed artwork and discs for internal staff/external clients & artists, compiling general stats (online) & record sales, processing monthly expense claims for GM and Marketing Department, coordinating all UK and international travel arrangements for whole team including Creative Department, attending weekly meetings with staff & clients – writing up minutes and distributing to the team - Raising purchase orders for clients and staff
- Assistant to music department - Directing students in all areas of the music studio – Recording, Mixing Down Setting up sessions, etc. Ensuring studio was maintained & equipment was set up and down correctly during directors absence - Assistant to performance department - Acting either as Floor Manager, Art Director, Lighting and Sound Engineer at live performances, shows, rehearsals, classes and examinations - Assistant to dance department – Teaching weekly Ballet technique enrichment, scheduling studio bookings & acting either as Floor Manager, Art Director, Lighting & Sound Engineer at live performances, shows, rehearsals, classes & examinations