You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am currently studying Business Management in King’s College and am looking for a part-time Marketing/PR internship during my final year and/or full-time internship after my studies. I believe I can make a useful contribution to your establishment as my international upbringing has led me to become a very adaptive person, quick in uncomfortable situations and very proficient among new environments and people. My interest in Marketing/PR derives from my desire in interacting with others in creating positive environments and experiences. A work experience such as this one would greatly help me broaden my understanding of the Marketing/PR environment, as well as develop my current marketing and communication skills for future endeavours.
• Creating content and regularly updating social media platforms of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram through Buffer/Hootsuite • Events coordination; Setting up and supervising Waterloo Food Festival events throughout July • Admin duties; answering customer phone line, creating marketing collateral, generating surveys and collecting feedback data, sending out weekly e-mails, updating website content
• Setting up events for Rosewood hotel conference events and wedding receptions • Team working for smooth event coordination • Keeping events presentable at all times - refilling empty glasses/canapé trays, removing dirty dishes inconspicuously, etc. • Assisting clients; assisting all special requirements and giving customers directions
• Responsible for customer service & satisfaction – interacting with customers on day-to-day basis, giving advice and providing information on brand and products • Organization & presentation of shop floor; visual merchandising, managing deliveries & inventory intake, as well as price tagging • Representing brand image
• Primarily concerned with customer satisfaction • Presentation and packaging of clothes • Inspecting the product for any possible damage and fixing them accordingly
• Industrial exposure of Capella Singapore Sales and Marketing Department - exposed to various sales sectors, including room sales, catering sales and Conference service • Working with collaterals of design and copywriting; designing promotional flyers for mid-autumn festival deals, raising awareness of promotional deals, structuring lay out of customer’s events handbook • Media and event coordination; setting up wedding and conference events, attending special guest promotional event, responding to online feedback • Database entry of potential client information • Administrative duties; attending business meetings with potential clients, preparing daily schedule of daily tasks, attending morning prep meetings