I love what I do. I believe we, as designers, are inherently optimistic. That we believe passionately there is always a solution to every problem, and we fight hard to find it. I believe in caring about the little things, as much as the big bang moments. I strongly advocate that as a designer, we are thinkers, and strategists and dreamers. I believe in the premise that we have achieved our goal when there is nothing left to take away.
- Legal & GeneralWe're here for you According to the NHS “It’s common for pre-school children to develop specific fears or phobias... and common fears in early childhood include animals, heights, water, blood, and the dark”, and Legal and General wanted to acknowledge the strong desire for parents to protect their children from these things, whilst also providing a practical guide to help.Asking young children “How does your family make you feel safe?” or “What do your parents do that makes you feel happy?” the
- KFCSlow down fast food The pace of life so fast these days. We're always rushing. That means too often we don't give life - or food - the time it deserves, and we let experiences pass us by. To help fans take things a little slower, KFC launched their new range of Pulled Chicken, inspired by the cuisine of the American South, it was the first slow cooked fast food.Briefed to drive awareness, and excitement of their new range, we knew we needed to turn Pulled Chicken from an ad campaign into a brand story that we could own before, during and after launch.We achieved this with a responsive website hub that housed all our content, social conversations on Twitter, Facebook and Vine, and 'The Pulled Pit Stop Tour', where we took an Airstream kitchen around the UK, bringing Pulled Chicken directly to fans. It not only spread the word, but we won moments with our fans, sparked sharing, created fame and drove our audiences desire to trial the new products.
- HeinekenAct like a leader, brand like a challenger First, to re-invigorate their UK brand by developing a creative strategy to underpin all social conversations, supported by a new set of visual guidelines. Second, to build a home for Heineken fans where they could access tickets to exclusive arts, sports, and music events. And third, to maintain and build on this narrative with over 150 social objects published in the year.The response from fans was incredible. We grew Heineken with 15% UK year-on-year volume sales and 12% on-trade growth, and moved from third-place to leading UK premium lager brand, becoming the fastest-growing market for the Heineken brand globally.
Projects credited in
- Legal and General - Ageless AdviceThe Brief: Create an engaging 60 second video for L&G social channels, focus on the theme of protection and advice. Cast a range of real people to show the diversity that exists in the UK and find unique and touching stories. Ultimately: raise brand awareness and drive purchases of life insurance policies. My Role: As we were working with real people instead of actors I took the lead in the casting process, reaching out to people with interesting and unique voices to bring their stories to life
- Creative Equals Social Campaign: #ImADave #IWD2019#ImADave was an idea ignited by the fact there are more men called Dave on the FTSE100 than there are women. So, we're encouraging people to change their name on social media if they believe in raising awareness of readdressing the balance! Check out the original tweet here and join the conversation! #BalanceForBetter #ImADave #IWD2019 #ImADave15
+ Show more