You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Held a key role in reviewing a leading university’s business school portfolio. The research comprised of interviews with 18 senior members of staff and qualitative analysis of student record data covering the entire UK postgraduate market. • Managed a large project, covering over 20 universities, on student experiences of satellite campuses. The results are to be presented in a workshop, at the 2017 University Market Insight Conference, to a group of up to 40 individuals.
• Assisted in cross referencing spreadsheets containing the details of over 30,000 claimants from a high-profile case. • Dealt with international clients whilst handling sensitive and confidential information and produced industry standard reports detailing a number of Leigh Day’s significant cases.
• A summary of the UK’s housing affordability crisis, and the role of community-led housing as a solution, provided essential context and evidence in helping the social enterprise secure £360,000 of funding through a community share offer.
• Took charge of a series of 16 in-depth interviews with volunteers and beneficiaries at The Real Junk Food Project, requiring considerable communication skills and a level of empathy with those involved. • 7 months of ethnographic research involved work in the kitchen, front of house and organising surplus food as it arrived.
• A conversation class project with refugees; owing to the refugees’ diversity in nationality and English-speaking ability these informal lessons required a targeted communication approach.
• Initially my work with the council involved counting votes. After presiding over two elections I gained sufficient experience to work as a poll clerk, tasked with manning the polling station and ensuring every voter followed the correct procedure.
• Recieved 1st Class Honours • Awarded the Joanna Stillwell prize for my undergraduate dissertation.
• Awarded the Joanna Stillwell prize after my undergraduate dissertation, which considered the role of food aid in austerity Britain, received the highest mark in the School of Geography. The research is one of only a few available for reference for future students.