I am a young professional with a strong sense of organisation and creativity. I am flexible, hard-working, resourceful and have a deep interest in arts/fashion. With a reliable work ethic and experience in the creative industries, I am seeking for a position where I can make the most of my education and extensive skills.
- Researching artists, artworks, art periods, art sales and present results according to the manager’s method. - Making Catalogue Raisonnés of Artists, carry on research duties in libraries to look through specific books. - Organising Dateagle´s Online Platform and upcoming page. Uploading Art images in high quality, writing essays or specific details about an artwork.
- Preparing monthly newsletters for consultancy clients, being involved in developing a newsletter programme. - Ongoing research duties (artists, galleries, companies…), preparing artists CVs, working on proposals. - Ongoing social media duties, tagging and SEO (Facebook, Twitter and Instragram). - Editing pictures needed in documents, producing visuals such as mock-ups for future exhibitions. - Production of a monthly short video involved in the newsletter programme.
- Working alongside members to assist with the audit of the Museum collection - Assisting learning officer with school sessions. - Handling and cataloguing objects in the database, highlighting objects via the Museum’s social media channels.
- Working across all areas of the Museums: front of house, gallery and shop. - Greeting and giving information and excellent service to all visitors, assisting with events and talks. - Assisting the front of house with administration duties, helping the shop with Visual Merchandising and research.
- Ensuring brand standards on a daily basis, creating new displays with the beauty and accessories range. - Responsible for the Marketing of the store: from reception, classification to organisation. - Planning ahead and reporting for future use of new Marketing across every floor for upcoming floor sets.
- Interviewing and training new staff members, managing current staff and supervising the facility. - Doing weekly rotas for the team, managing stock orders, opening/closing the facility and cashing-up the till.
- Co-working and assisting photographer on site at the Jumping International de Dinard 5*. - Management of the business' imagery, classification, organisation. - Selling pictures and assisting customers on site.
Certificate, The Business of Visual Arts.
Certificate in Events Management.
English, Oral and Presentation Skills Oral: 40/40 Writing: 96%
Diploma in Fashion Photography.
Extra modules: Art History, Photography, Information-Communication BA with (Honours)
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and External Automatic Defibrillator