I've been around the block a few times and successfully survived to tell the tale. I've worked for some of the best agencies in the world, working on well-known and a few lesser-known brands. Plus I've worked for some of the worst agencies you can imagine, but let's not go there. My skills have sent me to the highlands of Scotland, the urban sprawl of Washington DC and the chaos of St Petersburg. All a damn sight more exciting than Surbiton. Oh, and I've won a few awards, but hasn't everyone in this industry.
- Power upEncouraging kids to get involved in courses and lessons during the summer holidays, I developed concepts for Better Leisure that invited parents to ‘Power up their children’s life skills.’ The campaign ran across social channels and was supported by posters, banners and leaflets. Copyright : Purple Agency
- Scoop Asset ManagementScoop is the operating partner to several real estate funds and a leading real estate asset and development manager. Their core focus is the rejuvenation and repositioning of significant retail assets. We were asked to redesign their website, refresh their presentation collateral and establish a few rules around the application of their existing corporate identity. These are the results.
- Navisite Exhibition GraphicsNavisite, part of Spectrum Enterprise is a leading international provider of Managed Cloud services, including Managed Multi-Cloud Infrastructure, Managed Office 365 and Managed Applications. Navisite exhibit at several key technology shows around the UK and LYD designed their exhibition graphics for the Cloud Expo Europe Show at Excel. The 12m x 5m exhibition stand, featuring backlit walls, seating areas, display stations, a secret mouse and cheese and a cloud environment made of Lego. It wa
- Morden Leisure Centre - Interior Graphics / SignageWorking with the Purple Agency, i designed the interiors graphics and signage for Morden Leisure Centre, a state-of-the-art, cashless facility overlooking Morden Park. The interior graphics even included a 'History Wall' detailing the areas historical importance and the use of photography from the original leisure facility opened in 1967, which was demolished to make way for the new development.
+ View all
Art DirectorLittle Yellow Duck
United KingdomFull Time
KEY EXPERIENCE Automative Bentley - Print Communication / NPD / Advertising Ducati - Global Advertising / Print Communication Mercedes Benz Truck and Vans - Advertising / Print Communication VW - Digital Communications Charity / Social Enterprise Childhood Trust - Print Communication Power To Change - Print Communication / Advertising / Exhibition Graphics Food/ Beverages Fullers, Smith & Turner - Advertising / Print Communications Kraft General Foods - Print Communication / Advertising / Packaging Design Tefal - Print Communication / Advertising / Packaging Design Healthcare NHS - Print / Digital Communications, Novaritis - Animation / identity development MSD - Campaign Developement Elanco - Digital Comms Retail Cath Kidston - Retails Graphics / Illustration Debenhams - Information Graphics / Illustration Technology Interoute - Print Communication / Advertising / Exhibition Graphics Navisite - Print Communication / Exhibition Graphics Vodafone - Identity development / Print Communications --- Misc B2C Conran - Print Communication / Packaging Dove Beauty Products - Digital Communication Heals - Print Communication Mark Warner - Print Communication Orient Express - Print Communications MIsc B2B ENGIE - Digital Strategy / Comms/ Animation Hello Magazine - Identity Development / Digital Comms Plus extensive work with Purple Agency and Ogilvy CAREER HIGHLIGHTS Responsible for: Creative lead Global advertising campaigns for Ducati Motorcycles Creative lead Global print communication for Bentley Motors UK advertising for Mercedes Benz Truck and Vans Creative lead Global Packaging for Tefal Digital product launch of Mercedes Benz Actros truck range Have worked extensively outside of the UK in countries such as Italy, France, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Russia and the US
Senior Creative/ Art DirectorPURPLE
- Basingstoke, United KingdomFreelance
Senior creative working on concept development across print and digital on the following accounts: Healthcare MSD - Print / Digital Communications Novartis - Digital Communication / Animation Pfizer - Brand Communication B2B Honeywell - Advertising / Print Communication GLL (Better) - Advertising, Brand Development / Digital Comms
+ Show more
- Brand Development
- Brand Strategy
- Corporate Branding
- Corporate Communications
- Direct Mail
- Web Design
- Identity Design
- Concept Development