A published model, digitally sophisticated creative, and performance artist. Skillset varies, from idea conceptualisation to digital content production, SM management, creative collaboration, and community building. feeling through soft womanhood, gardening a platform for women's collective healing @nurturing.me
+ Show more
- soft sxster circlesWe hold circle on a monthly basis to ground, soften, and release. Held in circle by sxsters who are also journeying through aspects of healing and inner work. Using practiced techniques of ancient womb healing, and new moon intention setting, we connect to the feminine, and we remind ourselves that to be soft, to be vulnerable is necessary for our self-preservation and our survival.
- Jesca Hoop Shoulder chargea reminder there is solace, and sonder, even with strangers on the tube. honoured to have played my slightly wearied self, for Jesca Hoop's new release "Shoulder Charge". and the unspoken rule about no eye contact on the underground...pouf, gone! thank you for your exquisiteness Fredrik Quinones, directed, by friend Nick Middleton DoP by Karim Andreotti See the ripeness of a first dance improv. "Shoulder Charge premieres on Refinery29
- @nurturing.mecurating a digital space of womxnhood, and their journeys into softness and collective healing. Like many, I had been grappling with my mental health, and for a good few years been searching for a sense of spaces of collectivity, and of sxsterhood. We are so aware of our mental health, and our abilites to get better, and to spiral. But these journey's often feel singular, and isolated. I wanted to create a practices that ensure we can show up, and see ourselves physically held. Holding soft s
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Half Way Between Two Worlds for Coeval MagazineI fell in love with extensive archive of my mum, finally being able to put a physical image to all the stories of her youth that she had told me. Using these images of my mum as a source of inspiration, the images I create are a response to an investigation into my own cultural identity as a second generation British-Nigerian woman. Combining the familiarities and memories of my childhood with the inherited understanding of traditions within my heritage, the intended outcome for the project is
London, United KingdomFreelance
New Face - Worked with Dan Emmerson, Lillie Eiger (Burberry) Evelyn Bencicova/ Adam Csoka Keller (Gucci x Frieze art film), Anna Cuba (Apple Campain). Worked with Vivienne Westwood, Wales Bonner. Have walked for Charlotte Knowles. In Paris, I walked for Heron Preston.
+ Show more
- Team Management/coordination
- 11. Photoshop
- Public Speaking
- Data Entry
- Digital Content
BA Hon's English and American Literature with Philosophy University of Kent
- Canterbury, United Kingdom
2:1 awarded Completed Philosophy Extended essay on Computational vs. Connectionist theories on Mental states.