Graphic designer, illustrator, and visual communicator. Currently working within professional haircare, skincare, and wellbeing brands. Design and concept for packaging, branding, and marketing materials. Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Operating across digital and print platforms, I have skills in animation, project management, teamwork, and meeting tight deadlines. An avid creative, I spend my free time using traditional and experimental creative methods, designing prints and stationery that I sell online. I practice modern calligraphy, watercolour illustration and oil painting, taking influences from culture, escapism and naive art movements.
- UX Graphic Design & Animation | Imbue - Halloween PromotionTaking inspiration from classic horror films to create elements of nostalgia, I created this promotional animation using Adobe After Effects. Combining various effects and visual identities to produce a VCR /90's video cam aesthetic mixed with classic horror film features, this outcome provided alternative and unique Halloween themed digital assets for Imbue. Published October 2020.
- Art Direction | Lifestyle Product Photography for Lee Stafford - Hair Growth RelaunchA virtually directed photoshoot, creating lifestyle imagery for the launch of the NEW Lee Stafford Hair Growth Collection. Grow It Long, Grow It Strong - The concept for this lifestyle photography was created by focusing on the idea of 'growth' and a visual representation of strength and extension. Working virtually with London-based creative photography studio, Tapestry, this shoot was creatively directed by Mibelle Design and Marketing teams, producing a set of powerful imagery for print and
- Product & Packaging Design | Lee Stafford Limited Edition Paddle BrushDesigning a print for a limited edition range of the bestselling Lee Stafford Smooth & Polish Paddle Brush. This project required a fast turnaround, for an opportunity within Boots stores Nationwide. The brief was to create a trend-led design to be featured on the Lee Stafford Paddle Brush as a limited edition range. Researching millennial and gen Z popular culture, I created an illustrative design that took inspiration from rebellious retro/punk style stickers and translated into a contempora
- Art Direction | Model Photography - Lee Stafford Hair ApologyDirecting a selection of stills to use as supporting collateral to the 'Rewind Damage' video, created for the launch of Lee Stafford Hair Apology. Intensive Care for Hair - The concept behind this shoot was to create a selection of stills that were indicative of caring, playful, confident moods and insulated the idea of 'making amends' and apologising to your hair after years of colour, heat and styling damage. Alongside the primary video shoot, I worked on a second set with photographer David
- Digital Design | Email Marketing - Imbue Get the Curl LookEmail marketing design for PR and D2C marketing communications. The brief was to create a visually engaging and eye-catching email marketing campaign to promote the professional haircare brand, Imbue, and provide styling tips and advice for curly girls. Inspired by playful typographic trends and existing brand elements, I created this design with a focus on product engagement, stylistic visual elements, and editorial layout allusions. This email marketing design was later developed into a print
- Digital Design | Email Marketing - Imbue Shine OilDigital design for PR and D2C marketing communications. The brief was to create a visually engaging and eye-catching email marketing campaign with a festive feel, to promote the professional haircare brand, Imbue, Shine Oil. Inspired by playful typographic and illustrative trends, I created this design with a focus on encapsulating party season celebrative elements, visually intriguing details, and editorial layout allusions. This email marketing design was later developed into a printed leafle
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Lee Stafford Hair Apology Hair Care Range LaunchCLIENT Lee Stafford through Mibelle Group Brands. Hair Apology, is a new sub-range within the Lee Stafford hair care umbrella. To target consumers with weakened hair that has been left feeling damaged, broken and unhappy. OBJECTIVE To launch the Hair Apology Hair Care Range and shape brand look and feel through Print & Digital Comms. Key focuses to conceptualise and direct lifestyle campaign photography to promote key benefits. Ensure a premium printed tangibles are produced and manage packagi
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Editorial Illustration
- Adobe Create Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Painting Illustration
Foundation Diploma in Art and DesignBasingstoke College of Technology
- Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Merit in Art & Design, specialising in hand drawn / digital illustration and editorial layout design.