Leona is a senior designer with six years’ experience in graphic design. Her body of work encompasses graphics and identity, motion, advertising and digital experiences. Leona focuses on marrying intelligent strategy with meaningful design to deliver successful brands/content.
- SupersistersBeing in their teenage years, young British Muslimahs are in a transitional stage in their lives. We wanted the brand to capture their complex journey from childhood to adulthood by referencing personal journals and scrapbook. This multifaceted approach shows what it truly means to be a young Muslimah, far from the clichés and one-sided stereotypes.
- NewableGreater London Enterprise began life in the 1980s as an agency of the GLC, with a brief to support small businesses in and around the Capital. In 2016, with a new CEO onboard, we were asked to help GLE kick-start the next stage in its evolution, by creating a unifying sense of identity and a national market positioning fit to drive an ambitious growth plan.
- Faith Network for ManchesterWe bring together young believers and Manchester’s faith groups to create positive change in the city. We are faith’s voice in Manchester. Nine faiths. One belief. Our purpose is to show young people from Manchester’s different faiths they have more in common than they think. We will encourage them and work with them to help address the problems facing the city.
- Love Home SwapLove Home Swap makes it easy for anyone to travel the world by swapping houses with fellow wanderers. To bring their brand mechanic to life in an engaging way, we’ve designed a personalised ever-changing logo. Flamboyant or friendly, elegant or creative, traditional or out-there – the word ‘swap’ constantly swaps style and typography, creating 12 unique lock-ups for a truly lively and energetic brand.”
- Esin AkanEsin Akan’s luxury bags are specifically designed for busy modern women. From the office to the gym, from a meeting with the CEO to happy hour with the girls, from a chic cocktail party to an impromptu weekend abroad, they’re the perfect stylish accessory to look elegant in any situation. Our evocative visual identity reflects this duality.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Stories In The DarkPersonal stories, publicly shared - SITD is a podcast where we share our personal stories in hope to help another. Aiming to eradicate shame, anger and sadness from our personal stories that contribute to who we are. We find art in your story by giving you the platform to share and explore.
- Our Month Of WomenFor International Women's Day we decided to dedicate not just a day but a whole month to amazing women who inspire us! Collaborating with illustrator Dorcas Creates to create a series of illustrations that celebrate our success across the creative industries from fashion, film, art & design and music.4
- BTalks – International Women's Day SpecialBTalks is a roundtable style discussion covering topics relevant to current creatives. Our debut discussion included five (including host) leading females from Fashion, Design, Art and Travel: Shanice & Suzette SSpace Creative Agency Founders, Lynette Nylander (Former) Deputy Editor at i-D Magazine, Alae Ismail Co-Founder of Styled by Africa plus Swakara Atwell-Bennett (host) and Founder of BetterShared. Photography: Ian Davies3
+ Show more
- 360 Branding
- Art Direction
- Brand Concept
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Advertising