I am Project Manager and Business Development Officer at the Ideas Foundation. I support the delivery of the amazing workshops we run across the UK, as well as helping new brands get on board! In my spare time I run a community organisation working with young black and mixed, girls and women in London.
- Following the success of Nationwide's Online Hate campaign that launched in late 2018, we travelled to Swindon, Manchester and London to see how young people reacted to the campaign and what ideas they could come up with for a campaign aimed at their peers. Out of 120 students, only 20 made it to the final. Working in groups of 5, they were invited to VCCP's offices in a London where the pitched to the professionals and a final winner was chosen.
- With more and more young people taking and interest in social and political issue more than ever, but many still choosing not to vote we put together an event to help them understand a little more about the 2017 General Election. We were joined by a host of young people in politics
- An event hosted to inform and educate young black and mixed race women on the importance of money management. We had an amazing panel including: Ade Hassan, MBE - Founder of lingerie and hosiery brand Nubian Skin Bola Sol - Founder of Refined Currency Alexis Oladipo - Food entrepreneur and founder of Gym Bites Jade Vanriel - Property and Lifestyle blogger
- Our first panel discussion hosted in January 2017. We had an amazing line up including: Blogger and Vlogger - Rachael Seal/UKafrolista Writer, Director and Producer - Danielle Dash Host - Remel London Author - Sheeda Queen Founder of UK lifestyle platform Black Ballad - Tobi Oredbin With a performance from Sound of Jae
- Let's do Lunch was FWOC's launch event. We noticed that a lot of female empowerment events were very costly to attend and thus. excluding a number of women. We decided to host an afforable networking lunch where young women got to meet people like them, as well as enjoy talks for 3 special guests.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Over the past year, I've been working as a creative tutor in London and Manchester with Ideas Foundation, a charity that introduces young ideas makers to the creative world of advertising, with the aim to impact the school curriculum and boardroom. During our sessions we realised that 2-3 day workshops on one brief were a lot more feasible during the school breaks, but what about after college? before work? There was a gap, these young creatives are looking for more experience in a short amount
- I work with the Ideas Foundation to help young creatives get into advertising. I help (what we now call them) Ideas Makers run through briefs, name their agency, conduct relevant market research, identify strengths, pull insights, build digital-first strategies, storyboard, form a media plan, build a proposal and then pitch to the UK's top industry experts from: Box Plus Network (Channel 4), ITV, BBC, TalkTalk/The&Partnership, Nationwide, VCCPKin, McCann Manchester with a brief from Smyths and
- Celebrating social responsibility is at the heart of what we do, so we've partnered with Squarespace – whose mission is to inspire people with creative ideas to succeed – to shine a light on 100 influential luminaries from art, technology, charity, design, business and more that are working tirelessly to make our world a better place. To highlight these organisations, we asked 10 creative changemakers to each nominate 10 people behind inspiring brands, products and movements with amazing social
- It's been a long hot summer and boy oh boy have we been busy! We had the pleasure of partnering with Canon to host a 5 day Creative Media Camp hosted at UAL Chelsea. We even took a trip down to Canon HQ where the students picthed to industry experts including the amazing Simeon Quarrie!