If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be Lover, Teacher & Creator. Lover. I am passionate about wellbeing, growth, and self-awareness. My ongoing journey into self-discovery inspires me every day and has formed a huge chunk of my life and work today. Naturally, I find myself drawn to organisations such as My Runway Group and Inside Out UK, which have brought me a lot of joy in serving others. Teacher. My career has led me through coaching and mentoring, learning support and even teaching dance. Guided by my mantra ‘no child should be a victim of their circumstance’, I have found that providing opportunities, positive leadership and enabling others to be the best versions of themselves brings me a great deal of fulfilment, be it in the classroom, the studio or the office. Currently, I am very proud to manage and lead a busy team in a highly technical and deadline-stricken environment. Here, knowing my people allows me to get the very best out of my team even when the pressure is on (which it very often is!). Creator. You can find me with a camera in one hand and pencil or pen in the other, music on full blast and engrossed in all things creative! I see the world in concepts, especially in movement when it comes to music. I love creating a narrative in mediums like photography where I focus on natural-light portraiture and product photography. Writing has always come naturally to me, and I enjoy creating content that connects with the heart. Going forward, I'm committing my efforts to aligning my passions and career more closely together. I'm looking for new opportunities and networks which allow me to do this.
Projects credited in
- RUN THIS TOWN Season II - Oswald BoatengFor Us to be of value to our community and achieve greatness in our various disciplines, we ought to learn from the trail blazers and senior professionals who have achieved a level of excellence and experience that can only be passed on through a stripped back live conversation, specially curated to pass on knowledge from those who have excelled to those who dream to dare(dare to dream). Run This Town is a unique interactive discussion between game changers such as Ozwald Boateng OBE, Trevor Nel4
- Youth ARTwareness CampaignJust like the artwork below. Using young artist to create awareness and bring to light several youth related social and personal issues that is not an everyday discussion. A no go area, only art can bring to life! A succesful campaign in the middle of SOHO for 4 days with appearances by Yxng Bane and SKEPTA.
- Young & Creative | My Runway Group X Goldman Sachs Employability MasterclassEach Year Goldman Sachs collaborates with an organisation or charity that engages in community work. Their staff dedicate hours of their expertise and professional knowledge towards this project. this year My Runway Group's Creative Industry Masterclass dubbed 'PURSUING F.A.M.E' which will cover: LEADERSHIP, CV & COVER LETTER BUILDING, PRACTICAL FOCUS GROUPS and LEADERSHIP. ` We are excited to connect passion driven creatives in the youth community with resource people in diverse areas of the A1
- Youth ARTwarenessEarlier this year, I project managed and co-curated a 4-day exhibition along with Kojo Marfo for My Runway Group. We are losing our young future leaders at an alarming rate to various social issues. Knife crime, drug over dose, obesity, depression and other issues are robbing us of our full potential. YOUTH ARTwareness is our way of creating awareness about these various topics using bespoke artwork from young outstanding artists to allow art to create and facilitate these conversations. We sh
- TABOO | The Forbidden ConversationMyRunwayGroup are really passionate about spreading awareness about mental health and big part of our #TheYouthWillBeTelevised campaign, is about mental health awareness. In order to keep this conversation going and keep spreading awareness, we hosted an event along with the charity PAPYRUS. The event, ‘The Forbidden Conversation’ was created to increase awareness about youth suicide. This is a great time to come together, gain knowledge and listen to experts and people who have actually been a
- Entrepreneurs: The youth development agency building a runway for young talent to soarWords by Alex Lawson, The Evening Standard Sept 2017 Struggling under a mountain of debt, Kojo Marfo was on the brink of committing suicide before he found the impetus for his business. This week, he’ll lead his troupe of bright young things out at the O2 Arena. Earnest, passionate and eloquent, the 28-year-old Ghanaian describes his venture My Runway as a “youth development platform”, designed to help youngsters forge a career in the creative industries. His year is centred on an annual fashio
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Creative Direction
- People Development
- Line Management