I am a brand lover professional who gets stuff done. A rational, solution oriented thinker who's comfortable writing, assembling, pitching and creating with design coherence.
- Writing news, edit and publish stories for the web and social media; - Update stories and breaking news; - Implement sales and promotion campaigns; - Ensure full utilization of corporate templates on station websites; - Identify and remedy outages and problems on all online platforms; - Position content on websites to maximize traffic.
- Website and e-commerce platform project leader; - Press releases and newsletters editor; - Managing digital marketing solutions including social media, e-commerce, website, SEO and digital campaigns - Responsible for graphic design of catalogs and concept books; - Supervising publications - digital and printed; - Assistance to directors on media relations and networking; - Responsible for Trade fair planning and attendance (Maison et Objet and Paris Déco Off in Paris, Intergift in Madrid, Homeing in Lisbon, Decorex International in London); - Development and implementation of marketing strategies; - Responsible for market research and trend analysis; - Head of merchandising.
- Supervising all the store products; - Daily inventories to racks and equipment, organised by business areas; - Responsible for replacement, maintenance and rearranging products on shelves in accordance with daily objectives; - Responsible for all the visual Merchandising within the kids collection, presenting them in an inspiring way; - Customised customer service, maximising sales; - Enlightening customers about the advantages and disadvantages of products, in order to meet their needs; - Cashier, maximising impulse purchase or cross-selling.
- Identifying and meeting customer needs within Braga and Oporto territories; - Keeping a good after-sales relationship; - Responsible for gathering 13 new leads on a daily basis; - Providing detailed information about new opportunities to customers, developing my sales technique, either in person or on the telephone; - Telemarketing; - Managing to establish a non-confrontational approach to achieve sales; - Achieving daily sales goals, working quickly, efficiently and under pressure; - KPI's analysis.
- Managed and supervised all international customer sales and marketing activities; - Responsible for market research and trend analysis; - Branding: brand and concept creation, design direction and copywriter; - Responsible for the design team, making sure the delivery timings were met; - Product Design management, production problem solving, delivery schedules and quality caretaker; - Digital Marketing manager, creator and editor of "The Design Storytellers" blog, e-commerce, website, SEO and digital campaigns manager; - Responsible for all the graphic design within the company; - Hands on media relations and networking; - Planning trade fairs, design events and conferences.
Responsible for market research and trend repport in Istanbul (Turkey), Tel Aviv (Israel), Melbourne, Sydney and Perth (Australia), California (US) and Singapore.
ERASMUS: IP Project "Focus on Creativity and Innovations", April 2012, Lithuania