I'm Lily, a multi-disciplinary Graphic Designer and Art Director, based in the UK. I own a studio that works across all areas of creative marketing; including corporate identity, editorial design partnerships, typography, illustration and animation. With an eclectic range of clients and projects from small family businesses to large global brands, the studio has worked with the likes of Red Bull, VICE, Sky, Ford and Nike to name a few. As a forward-thinking, experienced individual, I pride myself on building positive relationships wherever possible. On the rare occasions I'm not at my computer, I’m usually eating pizza, watching a mediocre football team in east London or travelling about.
- Red Bull - The Way of the WildcardWhat it was: Just So created a four part series for Red Bull that told the stories of four unique athletes who achieved success in the most unlikely of circumstances. What I did: My role was to create the series brand mark and identity behind the series. The typography needed to be relatable but also feel mythical and grand. As each episode had it’s own cinematography style, the series title had to encompass that and now overshadow.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- London City Lionesses branding by HeyBigMan!HeyBigMan! worked with Nike to create the brand for an all new professional women's football club, London City Lionesses, positioning them as the only all-London professional football club, a club for every Londoner, and as a future bastion for sporting excellence at the vanguard of the ever expanding women's game. We provided all of the visual aspects: club badge, club colours, home and away kits, as well as the bespoke typefaces, graphics and photography that make up the identity. Website com3
- HeyBigMan! and Hackney Wick FC present #ThinkOutsideTheBloxHeyBigMan! are proud supporters of local hero Bobby Kasanga and the community football club he founded, Hackney Wick FC. We’ve been working with Bobby since late 2017, providing creative and consultancy in support of his various initiatives and programmes that are a vehicle for improving the lives and outlooks of underprivileged youths in London. Last year we partnered with Nike, TOTTEX, Avery Dennison and Bobby to host a series of creative workshops with kids from our local neighbourhood who
- Football Beyond Borders Website design by HeyBigMan!Designed by HeyBigMan!, the new website for the wonderful Football Beyond Borders was launched this week. Football Beyond Borders is a charity that exists to improve the lives and increase the career prospects of young, disadvantaged people. Uniquely, they do this by increasing these kids' engagement with education, via the power of the beautiful game. Head to https://www.footballbeyondborders.org/ to learn about the organisation and the individual journeys of some members of the FBB family.1
- London City Lionesses - club launch campaignIn collaboration with Nike & HeyBigMan, we helped redefine and launch the new London City Lionesses team with a campaign that covered everything from new kits, branding, online & social and print. I was responsible for capturing the assets over a number of shoots in the pre-season buildup to the teams' inaugural kick-off.
- #ThinkOutsideTheBlox Trophy Player CardsAfter the success of last year's Anti Knife Crime Football Match organised by Hackney Wick FC the charity match involving stars of the UK Grime scene returns with a new name: The #TOTB (ThinkOutsideTheBlox) Trophy, and will be held this Friday at St. Paul's Stadium in Rotherhithe. The player cards were designed by HeyBigMan! to help promote the #ThinkOutsideTheBlox Charity Football Trophy taking place in London this August. We're proud to be supporting this event alongside Hackney Wick FC to r
- Grassroots For GoodProud to announce that a judging panel made up of some serious movers and shakers from across the creative industries have awarded HeyBigMan! runners up in TFL's prestigious annual Diversity in Advertising competition. Our submission was a campaign to announce Grassroots for Good, a soon to be launched platform and network for non professional football clubs to help raise awareness among the general public around all of the amazing things that are happening within the grassroots football scene.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Layout Editorial Design