While abiding by the one-style-does-not-fit-all mentality, Lindsay enjoys expanding her creative horizons designing anything and everything that sparks emotions, ideas, or conversations. These horizons include creating and evolving brands to be the best versions of themselves as well as designing digital platforms provoking engagement.
- Mullen50Mullen first started in a mansion. I never got to work in that mansion, but I’ve definitely heard my fair share of fun stories. With that in mind, I got this stellar opportunity to work on the branding for Mullen’s 50th Anniversary. Fifty YEARS! What a milestone. This agency has redefined what old-fashioned can really mean and is constantly moving forward. With that, we were also prompted to develop a logo for a *never-produced* whiskey. Um, HECK YEAH! It was called: Fifty Years of Entrepreneuri
- Stories in ChicagoDesigned this while airborne. Anywho, had a friend reach out who features small video segments about people around the Chicagoland people. Ordinary or extraordinary - he features them all. He came to me with a request for a simple poster request featuring the colors of the Chicago flag. So, went back to my Chicago roots and created a minimalist illustration of the skyline with some texture added at the end. He was a fan.
- Canopy Room ProjectsCanopy Room is a magical place based in Sommerville, Massachusetts. This room is placed in the corner of Bow Market and is a source for people to uniquely be themselves. One of the many events they host in their wonderful space is called "Home." Every Sunday night, they open up their sanctuary to artists from all over. This open-mix night is for those who don't have a space to perform, who don't want to feel judged, who want to be their unique selves. From poets to musicians to all of the above
- Mental HealthWhile during the great Quarantine of 2020, my mental health has had it’s ups and downs.. but I’m growing. I decided to take my thoughts and put them within my work, experimenting with typography, texture, and Procreate. Here are my thoughts on them: Piece 1/3 My mind has two moods: Everything is going to be fine & dandy / Congrats, you have anxiety! Piece 2/3 Nurture Competitive Nature Piece 3/3 Panic Attacks / Alright, All Night
- Lightning Bug Music FestivalBased in Valparaiso, Indiana, Lightning Bug Music Festival provided entertainment for its small-town community. From various musical artists to the people within the festival, Lightning Bug brought the bright and cheerful sounds of summertime to a local community farm. Due to COVID-19, the festival got cancelled for 2020. Having the time to focus on a rebrand is something that came to mind, which I got to work on! This is still a WIP and on pause, but they were allowing me to share this WIP. So,
- Wawa Digital ExperienceWhile this never went into the final product, I was excited to be a part of the design process. It was a tight deadline (aren’t they all?!), but I was able to aid in the redesign concept of their desktop/mobile/kiosk to be more on par with their fun personality. The design also included a new feature in their ordering experience, group ordering, or suggestive selling of different items. I also helped design this experience a week before I moved out of the midwest to the East coast. One step clos
+ View all
Boston, United StatesFreelance
Designing rad event posters for local concerts throughout the Chicagoland and Boston area.
- Boston, United StatesFull Time
Design and illustrate branding projects from a range of clients including Banana Boat, US Cellular, and MullenLowe. Work alongside the design team to create and evolve brands to be the best versions of themselves.
+ Show more
- Poster Design
- APP Design
- APP UI
- Web Design