You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Assisting customers and stores with ordering products, filing complaints, returns and tracking parcels.
Assisting the wholesale E-commerce team to fulfill orders for international e-commerce sites across Europe and Asia. • Processing orders for ASOS (UK), Zalando (UK), Wildberries (Russia), Myntra (India), Ezibuy (New Zealand), Lazada (Malaysia) and multiple other international e-commerce sites. • Working across and updating the critical path on Excel • Using Edi Track and RMS to update, monitor and process orders to meet tight deadlines • Processing Byways orders for poly bags for New Look D.C and suppliers across EMEA and Asia in accordance to FOB deadlines.
• Assisting Sales Execs during buying appointments with clients from the Middle East, Russia, UK and Europe • Co-ordinating & photographing samples upon arrival • Creating buying packs • Editing Line Sheets • Managing showroom requirements (flowers, refreshments, lunch, stationary) • Re-merchandising showroom after appointments • Ad hoc admin duties • Processing orders with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (checking, keying in, chasing, changes/updates, discrepancies)
• Built and maintained new and existing client relationships through productive client book management • Coordinated store display in line with brand guidelines and strategy. • Partnered with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to elevate selling culture and drive in store events • Assisted customers with sales enquires and provided a high standard of customer service • Consistently top of the Sales leader board on a weekly basis • Achieved personal sales revenue of over £160K annually • Led the sales team by developing repeat business & maximising sales through proactive client outreach • Educated the team on business KPI’s, sales plans, personal sales goals, and store figures • Processed sales, customer returns, store transfers and employee sales • Performed store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits and opening and closing registers while also securing facilities
• Full design and development management for Accessories, Bag, Shoe and Underwear ranges • Created design flats and packs for all clothing ranges • Conceptualisation of overall seasonal themes, creating mood boards and range colours schemes • Supported designers and garment technicians across all ranges; swimwear, jersey, knitwear, yoga, ski wear, and technical sportswear • Liaised with factories throughout EMEA & Asia regions during sample development • Sourced new fabrics and trims, and worked with Buying to achieve margin target and KPI’s • Created design packs and worked with suppliers to obtain correct 1st proto samples and presented ranges to Directors for sign offs. • Management and ownership of critical path • Developed range plans using Sweaty Betty guidelines framework and corporate signature • Attended Premier Vision textile show in Paris for sourcing and brand research • Ensured all technical instructions where positively received for production development
• Prepared consumer segmentation, brand development and market research for Lacoste Footwear, Boden, Aldo, Mr. Porter and Republic • Prepared professional pitches to potential future clients for Surgery PR • Developed and enhanced various companies marketing strategies
• Prepared presentation and mood boards • Sourced tears and cuttings to convey the latest trends • Undertook reports and competitor market research projects • Observed, designed, and brainstormed while gaining an understanding of how the design department operates for the biggest retailer in Europe
• Tagged media publications, article & press clippings for brand awareness and responses • Cross-checked and prepared samples for fashion, press, media, stylists, and celebrity endorsements. • Provided PR administrative duties and assisted with specific fashion-related research projects