Assisting customers and stores with ordering products, filing complaints, returns and tracking parcels.
Assisting the wholesale E-commerce team to fulfill orders for international e-commerce sites across Europe and Asia. • Processing orders for ASOS (UK), Zalando (UK), Wildberries (Russia), Myntra (India), Ezibuy (New Zealand), Lazada (Malaysia) and multiple other international e-commerce sites. • Working across and updating the critical path on Excel • Using Edi Track and RMS to update, monitor and process orders to meet tight deadlines • Processing Byways orders for poly bags for New Look D.C and suppliers across EMEA and Asia in accordance to FOB deadlines.
• Assisting Sales Execs during buying appointments with clients from the Middle East, Russia, UK and Europe • Co-ordinating & photographing samples upon arrival • Creating buying packs • Editing Line Sheets • Managing showroom requirements (flowers, refreshments, lunch, stationary) • Re-merchandising showroom after appointments • Ad hoc admin duties • Processing orders with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (checking, keying in, chasing, changes/updates, discrepancies)
• Built and maintained new and existing client relationships through productive client book management • Coordinated store display in line with brand guidelines and strategy. • Partnered with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to elevate selling culture and drive in store events • Assisted customers with sales enquires and provided a high standard of customer service • Consistently top of the Sales leader board on a weekly basis • Achieved personal sales revenue of over £160K annually • Led the sales team by developing repeat business & maximising sales through proactive client outreach • Educated the team on business KPI’s, sales plans, personal sales goals, and store figures • Processed sales, customer returns, store transfers and employee sales • Performed store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits and opening and closing registers while also securing facilities
• Full design and development management for Accessories, Bag, Shoe and Underwear ranges • Created design flats and packs for all clothing ranges • Conceptualisation of overall seasonal themes, creating mood boards and range colours schemes • Supported designers and garment technicians across all ranges; swimwear, jersey, knitwear, yoga, ski wear, and technical sportswear • Liaised with factories throughout EMEA & Asia regions during sample development • Sourced new fabrics and trims, and worked with Buying to achieve margin target and KPI’s • Created design packs and worked with suppliers to obtain correct 1st proto samples and presented ranges to Directors for sign offs. • Management and ownership of critical path • Developed range plans using Sweaty Betty guidelines framework and corporate signature • Attended Premier Vision textile show in Paris for sourcing and brand research • Ensured all technical instructions where positively received for production development
• Prepared consumer segmentation, brand development and market research for Lacoste Footwear, Boden, Aldo, Mr. Porter and Republic • Prepared professional pitches to potential future clients for Surgery PR • Developed and enhanced various companies marketing strategies
• Prepared presentation and mood boards • Sourced tears and cuttings to convey the latest trends • Undertook reports and competitor market research projects • Observed, designed, and brainstormed while gaining an understanding of how the design department operates for the biggest retailer in Europe
• Tagged media publications, article & press clippings for brand awareness and responses • Cross-checked and prepared samples for fashion, press, media, stylists, and celebrity endorsements. • Provided PR administrative duties and assisted with specific fashion-related research projects