Do you really want to delete project Stuart Hall Conference/Goldsmiths College?
Do you really want to hide project Stuart Hall Conference/Goldsmiths College?
Do you really want to unhide project Stuart Hall Conference/Goldsmiths College?
Former video editor for the Israeli Defence Forces, gaining experience in video production and video editing. I was part of an editing unit that was responsible for the production of daily news briefs. During my time there, I had learned how to work effectively within a fast-paced environment, regularly being required to meet strict deadlines and producing high-quality material. I was later on in charge of training new video editors joining our team, as well as overseeing our various projects and ensuring our output was of consistent high-quality. Served as a point-of-contact for senior officers in all matters regarding our projects. I have just finished my B.A. (Hons) in Media and Communications at Goldsmiths College, University of London, specialising in documentary filmmaking. I am currently looking for entry-level opportunities within the media industry.
• Paid working experience for Goldsmiths College, interviewing participants of a conference in commemoration of the late Professor Stuart Hall. • Researched and interviewed contributors. • Edited interviews into short clips, which were then uploaded to the college's Vimeo page.
Worked as a production assistant for a short film made for the Bank of England, celebrating British achievements in the visual arts • Securing image rights and usage. • Negotiating image licenses. • Liaising with numerous national and international offices, including PR companies, press offices, and artists representatives. • Reporting to and working alongside the film's producer to ensure the film's budget and schedule are met.
• Work experience as part of my university degree. • Researching interviewees. • Operating camera during the interviews. • Transferring rushes.
• Assisted the production team in preparation for the show. • Greeted audience members and allocated seating tickets. • Ensured front row guests were being escorted into a separate waiting area.
• Assisted in obtaining footage for a show that was being developed. • Organised filming schedule, independently filming and directing talent. • Logged all rushes and transferred them back to Los Angeles.
• Edited and produced newsreels, as well as factual and informational videos. • In charge of training new video editors joining our team. • Responsible for the overall production quality of our projects. • Working under strict deadlines on a daily basis.