You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Former video editor for the Israeli Defence Forces, gaining experience in video production and video editing. I was part of an editing unit that was responsible for the production of daily news briefs. During my time there, I had learned how to work effectively within a fast-paced environment, regularly being required to meet strict deadlines and producing high-quality material. I was later on in charge of training new video editors joining our team, as well as overseeing our various projects and ensuring our output was of consistent high-quality. Served as a point-of-contact for senior officers in all matters regarding our projects. I have just finished my B.A. (Hons) in Media and Communications at Goldsmiths College, University of London, specialising in documentary filmmaking. I am currently looking for entry-level opportunities within the media industry.
• Paid working experience for Goldsmiths College, interviewing participants of a conference in commemoration of the late Professor Stuart Hall. • Researched and interviewed contributors. • Edited interviews into short clips, which were then uploaded to the college's Vimeo page.
Worked as a production assistant for a short film made for the Bank of England, celebrating British achievements in the visual arts • Securing image rights and usage. • Negotiating image licenses. • Liaising with numerous national and international offices, including PR companies, press offices, and artists representatives. • Reporting to and working alongside the film's producer to ensure the film's budget and schedule are met.
• Work experience as part of my university degree. • Researching interviewees. • Operating camera during the interviews. • Transferring rushes.
• Assisted the production team in preparation for the show. • Greeted audience members and allocated seating tickets. • Ensured front row guests were being escorted into a separate waiting area.
• Assisted in obtaining footage for a show that was being developed. • Organised filming schedule, independently filming and directing talent. • Logged all rushes and transferred them back to Los Angeles.
• Edited and produced newsreels, as well as factual and informational videos. • In charge of training new video editors joining our team. • Responsible for the overall production quality of our projects. • Working under strict deadlines on a daily basis.