I am a female creative leader with 25+ years experience in the industry. I am regular industry judge (D&AD, Webby’s, The Drum, Creative Circle and Creativepool to name a few) and have been named one of the top 30 Future Female Creative Leaders by Campaign Magazine and Creative Equals, as well as one of the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry and one of the 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industry by The Dots. (Good gosh, I hope that means I'm doing something right!) I am fanatic about helping businesses create customer-centric brands and empowering the next generation of creative leaders. I have a proven track record of creating and leading design teams that are empowered, dedicated and create high-performing, award-winning work.
- Skins - e4 onlineOnline Art Direction for Series 1 -3 of e4 teen drama Skins in conjunction with media agency Holler (Series 2 & 3). This break-through drama was one of the first to utilise social media (Facebook, Bebo, MySpace) to build a highly interactive fan base. Fans were asked to send in a “skin” for the website and finalists were chosen weekly.
- blinkbox Music AppLead designer on a music app and prototype navigational concept for blinkbox music. The product concept was based around a series of internally handcrafted stations, which were brought to life via the station name, colour and imagery. The navigational concept, which was based off a radio tuner, was then protoyped and user tested both internally and externally. Concept development to final prototype was completed in just 12 weeks.
- Introduce yourself. Properly.In April and September 2017 we launched an Awareness campaign throughout the tube network in London. The primary objective was to introduce MOO to a wider audience and show why business cards are still a necessity in the digital age. “Introduce yourself. Properly.” speaks to people through the power of shared experiences. By highlighting funny, awkward, interactions ‘gone wrong’, we prove why our products are so important. No one wants to be forgotten, misheard or misunderstood – and we’ve all been there. It’s human, relatable, and clearly solving a problem that would sway people who’ve never even considered business cards before. The tone of voice, knowing wink and humour tells our audience a lot about our brand personality, and allows them to connect with us in a way that’s both meaningful and memorable.
- Introduce yourself. Properly. (Boston Kendall Station)In October 2017 we took over Kendall Station in Boston with our OOH Awareness campaign. Using the insight of our copy team in Boston, the visuals and TOV were tailored to the local community. We created posters, turnstile graphics and a digital video to accompany the campaign, which ran near station entrances.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Wunderman Thompson Brand IdentsWith the relaunch of our brand in early 2020, we created a set of 3D idents based on our brand values of In it Together, Creative Bravery and Listening. The brief, create 3 distinctive 'Inspiration Marks' that are playful abstract animations which can be easily repurpose across multiple Wunderman Thompson coms.5
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book167
- Campaign & Creative Equals present the next generation of women redefining creativity 2018"Campaign and Creative Equals present the future creative leaders; the women defining creativity today and tomorrow. Last year, Campaign’s "Future creative leaders" made its debut. The result was a talent-quake. Those who explained away the lack of female creatives in their departments by saying, "We just can’t seem to find the talent", no longer had an excuse. Now, this list has a life of its own. In 2017, we had 70 entrants; this year, we had 170, all the way up to creative director level. So,68
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Discover our 2020 list here This International Women's Day, we asked influential icons to nominate 10 trailblazing women who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? A unique and incredible list of 200 trailblazing women breaking barriers and inspiring change! Only 36% of jobs in the creative sector are currently filled by women. At the top of the tree there’s an even bigger problem - women make up only 11% of Creative Directors. In an attempt to change this, our month-lo165
+ Show more
Head OF DesignMOO
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Brand guardian and leader of an award-winning team of 15 designers, photographers, artworkers, videographers, animators and freelancers across print, digital marketing, product launches, email, direct mail, events and social channels for both London and Boston offices. Establishing campaign thinking, connecting the team with customers and creating a legacy of future creative leaders.
+ Show more
- Graphic Desgin
- Creative Direction
- Communication Design
- Online Campaigns
- Creative Concepting