A conceptual and strategic Creative / Art Director with 5 years experience working in the creative and advertising industry.
- ASOS Activewear: A-Z of More Reasons To MoveThe newest campaign for ASOS Activewear featuring 8 sportswear brands, including Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Under Armour, New Balance, The North Face and ASOS 4505. The campaign showed the endless ways there are 'More Reasons To Move' through an A-Z encyclopedia of movement using both stills and video. The digital campaign ran across paid and organic media over a 3 month period. Creative + Copy - Dean Francolini, Hayley Dare, Liv Wigley, Bethan Kwaterski Photographer - Harry Carr Design - Ell
- Pride: #ProudTogetherA digital social campaign that brought together the LGBTQ+ community during a difficult time where social distancing guidelines meant that the usual Pride celebrations were cancelled. We created a month long digital takeover throughout June, that brought together talent within the LGBTQ+ community to create a space where discussions were held and skills were celebrated. Creative + Copy - Liv Wigley Design - Ella Young Design + Animation - Ellis Newlove Social Media Managers - Silver Chicon, Lot
- Made By Us, Created By YouCreative concepting and art direction for a new video franchise about fashion upcycling. Showing audiences that upcycling your old clothing can be a way of creating bespoke pieces that are exclusive to them and use customisation as a means of expression. Working with known talent such as drag performer Gigi Goode to launch the series meant we were able to increase views and reach from the start, raising the profile and encouraging viewers to take part.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Speedo - Swim United1 in 4 kids leave school unable to swim in the UK. -- During my time at Livity, we worked with Speedo to create a campaign to raise the awareness of inequalities within swimming, and encourage families from all backgrounds to find joy in the water. The campaign followed the stories of 3 families, where they share what swimming means to them, and their children.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Fashion Photography
- Art Direction
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
- Studio Photography
- Creative Direction