- KTFThis work is part of the exhibition 'Stories From The Record Box'. 'KTF' is short for “Keep The Faith”, a term originating from the Northern Soul dance scene that emerged in the north of England during the late 60’s and celebrated a particular type of black soul music. 'Working on a Building of Love' (mentioned in this hopeful, utopian story) by Chairmen of the Board was one of these tracks. KTF is used here as a show of solidarity, a slogan for our current political climate, a reminder to keep
- The Record BoxI painted this piece as part of the exhibition 'Stories From The Record Box'. Inspired by true events, the story is told from the point of view of a record box, who’s blissful life changes one night when it is stolen. After it’s discarded, we see how the box is used in different ways until it is eventually reunited with old vinyl pals and finds once more it’s true purpose. Size: Framed 62 x 62 cm Jet black gouache on white cartridge 300gsm Framed in black timber and Tru vue art glass Edition 1/
- The Golden Lane Estate Pencil SetThe Golden Lane Estate is a highly regarded modernist housing complex in the City of London. I came up with the concept, design and packaging - to create a set of pencils celebrating the various houses and areas and sold at Exhibit London art gallery. Foil printing by 'i am a'
- Up All Night'Up All Night' Visually laid out as a circular comic strip, 'Up All Night' tells the tale of a teenager sneaking back home after being out at an all night club. Upon returning her worried Grandma reprimands her only to find out that they actually have a lot more in common than they realised. Size: 7", hand illustrated, collage print. Presented in a box frame and sold at an art gallery.
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Illustrator and Designer Commissions by BBC R2, BBC R3, BBC R4 and BBC R4 Extra to provide illustrations, layout and artwork for podcasts, iTunes, downloads and streaming for flagship programmes. Successfully delivered all projects within time and budget. For example: I produced original artwork for EastEnders - The Podcast and Step Back In Time with Rylan Clark-Neal. Further commissions eg. Neil Gaiman’s Stardust, to provide gifs / animations for social media and promotion.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro