I’m Liz, I'm a producer with 10+ years experience in live event production. I’m passionate about delivering exceptional experiences and have worked across events ranging from large scale interactive installations to internationally renowned media festivals. My previous roles include session producer/guest services manager for Sheffield Documentary Festival, production manager at cross-media events company Power to the Pixel, festival producer at the Edinburgh International Television Festival and most recently technical producer at experiential production company The Flash Pack. I have produced projects and events for clients such as YouTube, Disney, Sky, Microsoft, Vans, Adidas, Apple and DKNY.
- Sheffield Doc/Fest (2012 - 2013)Sheffield Doc/Fest is a film festival and marketplace, celebrating, sharing and debating non–fiction arts as a collective form of engagement. It is a space for freedom and for exploration of the ways in which filmmakers, artists and public may reinvent meaning and new possible worlds. During last years festival Doc/Fest welcomed over 28,000 general public admissions and 3,489 individual industry delegates from 59 countries to Sheffield.
- The Pixel LabThe Pixel Lab was a development course that ran across 4 months, beginning with a week-long residential workshop in Europe, and culminated in a live pitching forum at the BFI London Film Festival. 20 producers attended with their project and were partnered with 20 media professionals for a week of workshops, pitches, brainstorming and keynotes. This project involved festival programming, financial forecasting and reporting, talent management, installation and live event production.
- The Cross Media ForumThe Cross Media Forum was a 5 day event within the BFI London Film Festival. The event starts with a conference at BFI Southbank with a schedule of 8 keynote speakers from across the global media industry, to an audience of 400. The second day sees 35 selected projects pitched to juries made up of senior figures in funding, development and commissioning cross-media from all over the world, in order to compete for funding. Days three and four are a co-production and finance market, where 50+ pr
- DKNY 30th Birthday - New York Fashion WeekA photo capture moment housed inside a mirrored runway tunnel where guests at the DKNY New York Fashion Week Party could create their own short video content for social sharing. The project consisted of set design of a mirrored tunnel, content creation for LED floor screens, live capture and automated editing, as well as managing the capture experience during the live event.
- Virtual Stories VR ExhibitionThis was the London Film Festivals first ever VR Exhibition and showcased 16 projects from some of the worlds best VR creators. It took place in the BFI IMAX in London and ran for 7 days in October 2015. The exhibition featured Gear VR headsets, powered by Galaxy S6 phones and was supported by Samsung, The Third Floor and Virtually Mine. Project management oversaw the exhibition from selecting pieces to showcase and programming S6 phones through to staffing, venue liaison and reporting.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Holy PopcornHoly Popcorn, created and directed by Vv, is a comedy series following Robin on his last week as a manager of an iconic London cinema. All Robin wants is no drama, no complaints, nothing but to have fun...unlike everyone else, who do everything in their power to keep him from leaving. Holy Popcorn was made possible by the support and collaboration of over 40 unpaid creatives dedicated to the art of storytelling. Follow Holy Popcorn on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
+ Show more
- Live Event
- Budget Management
- Experiential Activations
- Coordinating Teams
- Project Delivery
- Festival Production
- Interactive Installations
- Event Management