Entrepreneurial product manager with a flair for creative strategy and working for purpose-driven brands and change-makers. Passionate about the power of human connection through communities and sport. 9 years + global experience across a plethora of brands and industries including 5 years as a product manager at adidas global HQ, as well as brand management roles at Champion, The Collective Dairy, End Youth Homelessness and Centrepoint. Expert in leading cross-functional projects in both start-ups and large-scaled matrix organisations.
Projects credited in
- Fundraising campaign spread across four months and six media outlets to raise money for youth homelessness charity Centrepoint. Daily editorial covered resident and staff stories, brand partnerships, events, celebrity supporters, auctions and more. £3.25m was raised - the most an ESI campaign has ever totalled - which funded the launch of the Centrepoint Helpline. In association with HRH Prince William and Evgeny Lebedev.
Freelance ConsultantSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Offering creative expertise to small wellness businesses, starts ups and social enterprises as they navigate through COVID-19, supporting them to pivot and innovate in order to connect to their consumers in new and engaging ways. Core services include: -Creative Ideation and Brainstorming -Brand Strategy -Product Innovation -Brand Partnerships -Business Development - Currently advising businesses in corporate wellness and the mental health space but open to collaborations and conversations, so please reach out.
Brand ManagerPolly King and Co
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Reporting into the CEO and Founder, launched a new start up brand into the highly competitive streetwear market, achieving sales of £750k. - Led the full cross-functional process, with 3 direct reports in the UK office as well as managing the entire global project by co-ordinating 4 international offices. - Oversaw sales for Champion Women’s, achieving £2.3 million annually. - Managed Champion's exclusive product range with Urban Outfitters, with annual sales of £6 million.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Branding and Marketing
- Communication Presentation
- Communication and Brand Plan
- International Brands
- International Sales
- Consumer Behaviour
- Consumer Trends
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Strategy Consulting