- ADD international - CambodiaADD International has successfully helped to develop a strong disability movement in Cambodia that represents the voices of disabled people. They have achieved this through our unique approach, working directly with local groups of disability activists. This film tells their story.
- Octavia Foundation - good homes, better livesThe Octavia Foundation support people affected by ill health, social isolation, low income or unemployment in central and west London. We were approached to make a short film documenting the positive stories of those helped by the foundation to communicate and promote their fantastic work. Directors - Alex & Lois Hinx Producer - Lois Hinx DOP - Simon Freeman Editor - Alex Hinx
- innocent rugbyShort film to celebrate innocent becoming an official sponsor of the Rugby World Cup 2015. Some brands are just rugby. You're either rugby, or you're not. Director: Lois Hinx Writers: Dan Germain, Joe McEwan & Helena Langdon DOP: Edmund Curtis Sound: Frances Cullen Editor: Lois Hinx Starring: Dan Germain
Projects credited in
- innocent coconut waterWorking on new product development is always really exciting and creating innocent's coconut water was no exception. I developed the new packaging from concept to the final print production. We went into research twice with multiple pack designs and stimulus to make sure we fully harnessed the consumer insights and delivered the best product. I also created all the ATL campaign from concept to final artwork, including a digital motion 48 sheets. Within the integrated campaign I also created all
- innocent dairy free ATLAfter launching the new innocent dairy-free range to the market, the next big challenge was to tell people about it. I developed the integrated ATL campaign including the TV commercial. Coming up with campaign concepts and executing them from start to finish is very satisfying for me. Photographer credit: Chelsea Bloxsome Animation credit: Jamie Wood Copy credit: Anna Clare
- How to get involved in the Big KnitThe innocent Big Knit started 15 years ago with an idea. We asked people to knit little woolly hats and then we put those hats on our smoothies. To our surprise, people picked up their needles and the hats came rolling in. For each smoothie sold, 25p went straight to Age UK to help older people up and down the country.13
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Created, produced, directed and art directed photography, advertising and film for outdoor, cinema, TV and online application across Europe, that made people smile and share in equal measure. Developed and wrote scripts and storyboarding for films and animation. Produced film content, sourced and worked with external directors, talent, DOPs and film crews.
- Art Direction
- Creative Producing
- Creative Storytelling
- Creative Editing
- Creative Advertising
- Film Production