- Feel Unique Eco MonthThis was a project set as an interiview task. I developed a social media campaign concept for the online beauty retailer, Feel Unique. This social media campaign concept would raise awareness of environmental issues related to the beauty industry, whilst promoting eco-friendly and sustainable beauty brands and giving tips and advice on how to be more green when it comes to buying and disposing of beauty products. During the course of a month Feel Unique could promote brands sold on the website
- Calvi on the RocksThis was my final major project at University. I rebranded a small French music festival called 'Calvi on the Rocks, I created posters, postcards, wall art and installations. I used collage techniques to create a fresh and summery brand image. To achieve this unique and textured design, I firstly created bright and vivid images from my own photography, I then ripped up these images to create a new collaged print.
- Barnett Lawson TrimmingsBarnett Lawson Trimmings is a haberdashery shop who sell both wholesale and retail to fashion designers, milliners, theatre productions and many more. As their Social Media Coordinator, I managed all their social media platforms and grew their online presence through the creation of unique and on brand content.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Mentholatum UK – Mind Your Back#MindYourBack was a national campaign to help people manage and prevent back pain. I worked on Mentholatum UK's #mindyourback social media campaign as an employee of 1DA London. Mentholatum is a global health and wellness company producing producing the UK's No.1 selling pain relief heat and freeze products Deep Heat and Deep Freeze. .
Social Media and Content CoordinatorCatherine Deane
- London, United KingdomFull Time
This role consisted of designing, creating and planning all graphic design and copywriting content for online and offline marketing campaigns, including newsletters, social media content, e-commerce, linesheets, lookbooks, blog posts, press releases and all other PR & Marketing material. I also had full management of Social Media and E-commerce platforms and worked directly with the PR & Marketing Manager and Managing Director on branding projects and art direction of the brand from initial mood boards and concepts to finalised 360 degree campaigns. I was also responsible for all in house photography and videography as well as assisting with both studio and location photoshoots, this would range from location sourcing and booking to styling and model scouting.
Social Media and Content CoordinatorBarnett Lawson Trimmings
- London, United KingdomFreelance
This role required me to connect with customers and increase sales through social media. I managed all platforms, planned new strategies and campaigns and created content, both visual and written for social and e-commerce channels. Aswell as creative social media content I also took detailed product photography for the website.
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Content
- Blog Content
- Digital Marketing
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop