You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Worked closely with Creative Director in developing and producing the luxury ready-to-wear women’s collections, from concept and research to design sketching and range planning. • Translated initial design sketches into detailed 3D garments, through both flat pattern cutting and draping. • Solved technical, fit and cut problems, and assisted with styling decisions.
• Assisted Chief Designer Ann-Sofie Back in developing the BACK POP AW15 and AW15 main collections of both clothing and accessories through research, design sketches, flat drawings and detail sheets. • Responsible for creative artworks and prints for the POP AW15 and AW15 main collections, as well as special projects and collaborations. • In-charged of graphic design for all posters and advertisements, which was part of the BACK ‘Allt Ska Bort’ exhibition at the Röhsska Museum in Gothenburg, Sweden.
• Worked closely with Jens Laugesen to develop portfolios of research for design labels that he consults for, as well as his own projects. • Carried out research independently, and in a team, as when required, based on brief given. • Looked extensively into concept, trend, colour, silhouette, and detail, via libraries, vintage garments and accessories, online resources and more.
• Key assistant to the Head of Technical in pattern cutting of Spring/Summer 2012 collection for London Fashion Week. • Regularly placed in charge of sample and toile making, hence developed strong sewing skills on both the industrial machines as well as hand finishes to a professional standard. • Understand cutting with a placement print.
• Assisted designer in development of Autumn/Winter 2011 collection for London Fashion Week. • Was part of research process through to sampling, toile making and garment fitting. • Helped with production work for sales orders.