I have 15 years experience across creativity, production and account management. I shape and execute projects from start to finish. From concepts and consumer journeys to on-site coordination during live events, and everything in between. I’ve got strong experience communicating at all levels and leading delivery, on time and budget, of brand launches, activations, festivals, roadshows, corporate, on-trade experiential events and B2B. Clients include: Heineken (Blind Pig Cider, Old Mout, Desperados), Activision, John Lewis, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Universal, Paramount, Coca-Cola, and Weber, among others. I speak five languages: Spanish and English (fluent), Italian, French and German (intermediate).
- Activision Call Of Duty MW3 LaunchCo-managed the Pan European launch of Call of Duty MW3 (Activision), consisting of simultaneous events in London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Milan and Madrid. The London event hosted 1527 guests and over 800 media reps from TV, print, radio and online, generating £2 million in coverage within 4 days. Responsibilities: creative development of the event concept and experiences; coordinated Activision senior management teams across Europe; produced detailed client presentations for the U
- Blind Pig Cider LaunchWhat started as a one-off experiential project generated a new stream of work for Twelve. The success I achieved launching Blind Pig Cider meant I started (and became) the production department delivering all experiential projects for Twelve. Blind Pig Cider: a 1920’s speakeasy brought to life • Full production and account management of the hottest and most secretive brand launch for Heineken UK in 2014. This was a theatrical production delivered to a very tight budget. • In addition I lead x-
- Old Mout Cider - FestivalsOld Mout Cider: first ever presence of the brand at UK festivals • Full production management. Standon Calling, Wilderness and FN6 in 2015. After great client praise, repeat in 2016 (Standon Calling, FN6, Blissfields). I guided throughout the creative process to shape site arrangement, set build, experiences and entertainment; sourced full production; negotiated and managed payments; acted as chief liaison with festivals pre, during and post: recce, timings, accreditation, bookings, bars, H&S, r
Production LeadA Little Bird
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Heading the production of projects such as Weber’s Retail Training, Grill Squad (nationwide roadshow) and Pulse European bus tour across 13 countries.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Co-produced a Spanish food, drink and entertainment festival at Potters Fields Park, by Tower Bridge. Negotiated the sale of spaces to traders, sourced suppliers and managed the project costs, payments in and out, info packs for traders and suppliers, production schedule, running order, H&S, on-site coordination.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Product Launch
- Client Liaising
- Budget Negotiation
- Team Management
- Creative Storytelling
- Problem Solving
- Supplier Management
- Foreign Languages
- Festival Production