Founded by Loren Daye in 2009 as a study of the paradox between efficiency and beauty, LOVEISENOUGH is a studio with an intuitive, contextual approach to interiors. Loren's background lists a number of critically acclaimed projects in the realms of residential, hospitality and retail design where her role as conduit, explorer and aggregator bridged worlds from Concept and Art Direction to Project Management and Construction Administration. Collaborative and nomadic by nature, LOVEISENOUGH designs environments and consults internationally for individuals and institutions.
Projects credited in
- Meeting RoomsMeeting Rooms — The 7th Floor is a patchwork of meeting spaces that work as well for banquets as they do for board meetings. Wide windows flood the place with sunlight — dolling out views of Shoreditch and greater London. Besides the 100 Room and the Britannia, the floor's home to the Griffin and Empire rooms (886 and 721 square feet, respectively) plus the economical Bower (391 square feet) and Stingo (424 square feet) spaces — each named with reverence to the East End's rich theatrical heritag2
- LAUNCH PARTY REMIX LDN - Ace Hotel ShoreditchThe Remix team were excited to collaborate with the Ace Hotel group to hold our 2013 launch at their amazing new London hotel in the creative district of Shoreditch. Over 300 people descended on the venue for the launch party the night before REMIX LDN kicked off at Google Town Hall.
- HOI POLLOIWe partnered with our friends Pablo Flack and David Waddington of Bistrotheque to create Hoi Polloi, an English modernist brasserie. Hoi Polloi takes a fiercely seasonal approach to English produce and a holistic view of breaking bread with new and old friends, offering the forward-thinking population of East London a dining experience unique to Ace Hotel London Shoreditch. Executive Chef Simon Gregory and general manager Conor Sheehan, imported from Bistrotheque, head up the team. The newsprin3
- Brittania RoomBrittania Room — The Britannia is 837 square feet inside — with its own private, 345 square foot balcony, wide windows and panoramic views of Shoreditch, the Gherkin and the City of London. It's fitted with state-of-the-art teleconferencing systems, WiFi, multi-zone audio and drop-down screen and mobile projector with Mac and PC inputs. Brittania is great for meetings, receptions, dinners, product launches, and full service catering is available from our on-site restaurant Hoi Polloi.
- 100 Room100 Room — A 600 square foot space that's great for business meetings, private receptions, social gatherings, dinners or whatever else you need an expansive room for. The 100 Room is hooked up with state-of-the-art teleconferencing systems, WiFi and multi-zone audio, and a 90" video wall. Full service catering is available from our on-site restaurant Hoi Polloi, and you'll also have access to our wide, panoramic terrace.4
+ Show more