One of The Dots rising female stars who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. Lou Bones is Creative Talent Director at Psyop, with past life at Jelly London and the Association of Illustrators. She’s a walking, talking, twerking, human rolodex in all things VFX, Design + Animation, and a tireless hype girl for the artists. It’s a brave new world and this baddie is on a mission to change the way businesses think about talent. She’s been put on this planet to bring people in AND up, to build sustainable success for all and much needed production agility. With a passion for nurturing talent and business development, she’s ready to empower everyone from top to bottom with the know-how needed to make one giant leap for animation-kind.
- KTZ WOMENSWEAR SS14KTZ SS14 Womenswear, LFW. Somerset House I worked along side the designers and head stylist all through model castings and fittings, helping with styling, creating and learning each of the 36 looks containing 5-12 separate pieces. In the weeks running up to and during the show I managed all the dressers and assistants so that each look went on the models quickly and all the styling was correct and consistent. For this show again we had 10 models with two looks each so I had to train my team in q
- KTZ MENSWEAR AW14London Collection: Men AW14 Menswear. I worked along side the designers and head stylist all through model castings and fittings, helping with styling, creating and learning each of the 40 looks containing 6-12 separate pieces. In the weeks running up to and during the show I managed all the dressers and assistants so that each look went on the models quickly and all the styling was correct and consistent, making sure all my team were experienced and ready. For this show again we had 40 models w
- The AOI’s Lou Bones: We need to stop treating illustration as a hobbyThe Association of Illustrators (AOI) are calling for a revolution in illustration. With the launch of recent campaign, #NotAHobby, the London-based trade association are empowering illustrators to see themselves as a business. As membership manager Lou Bones explains, investing just one hour a day in the business side of your practice can help you take a step towards better financial security. To get you started, she sets out some essential legal and monetary considerations – from putting toget
- KTZ MENSWEAR SS14London Collections: Men SS14 I worked along side the designers and head stylist all through model castings and fittings, helping with styling and learning each of the 40 looks containing 3-10 separate pieces. During the show I managed all the dressers and assistants so that each look went on the models quickly and all the styling was correct and consistent. We did two shows in less than one hour and the models had 1 minute 30 seconds to get changed into their next look so was a challenging but thoroughly enjoyable experience.
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit210
Illustration & Animation AgentJelly
London, United KingdomFull Time
We curate a selection of global artists, designers, and animation directors producing work for clients around the world. No matter your brief, we’re confident our talented Artists & Directors will be able to deliver truly brilliant creative work. We believe in supporting creators starting out their careers and with our expertise at spotting and nurturing new talent - we represent the very best new talent in the industry
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Event Execution
- Event Organisation
- Event Planning
- Public Exhibitions
- Client Accounts
- Contract Negotiation
- Artist Development
- Artist Contracts
- New Business
- Busines Strategy
- Business Development
BA in Visual CommunicationDublin Institute of Technology
- Dublin, Ireland
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communications grade 2:1 achieved. Specialised in Consumer Psychology, Environmental Psychology and CMYK Screenprinting.
+ Show more
Interprint Outstanding AchievementUAL LCCWhile studying my degree I took part in the 2008 Interprint Symposium hosted that year by LCC. I won this award for my work, they also offered me an Erasmus year in Surface Design at LCC as a sign of appreciation for my achievement and enthusiasm.