You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a recent English Literature graduate who has a keen interest in all things food and drink. I have experience writing web content for marketing campaigns and my personal blog across all social media channels. I am looking to make a start in the world of content and copywriting for companies with a food or creative focus.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Adaptability of writing style: I write recipes for different companies to convey their specific message whilst maintaining my style. - In the most recent project for Ingham’s holidays, my recipe and accompanying description were published in an Ebook. - Meeting deadlines: Completing projects set by the companies for each individual assignment. - Meeting a brief: Writing recipes and accompanying descriptions to a specific brief. - Ideas based: Coming up with unique ideas quickly to best promote the products of the companies I am involved with
- Web publishing: I write my own food blog (www.louellaskitchen.com) where I regularly write vegetarian recipes, cooking tips and restaurant reviews. - Researching trends: I am always on the hunt for new restaurants to review regularly, I also subscribe to food magazines and newsletters to keep up with trends. - Organisation: I have been running this blog alongside my degree and part time job, requiring good organizational and time management skills. - Social media: Promoting my content using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using relevant tags and phrases to ensure posts are search engine optimised. - Creativity: My blog is where I explore my creative side by experimenting with recipes and different styles of food writing
- Experience working at one of the Observer’s ‘Best 40 Restaurants in Britain’. - Effective communication: Relaying our constantly changing, seasonal four-course set menu to guests with knowledge and enthusiasm. - Customer facing skills: Speaking with guests over the phone to organise bookings and communicate any special occasions or dietary requirements. - Working under pressure: Using effective time management during a busy service to deliver each course on time and make sure each table is finished in time for the next booking to arrive. - Teamwork: Working in a small restaurant environment with a small team requiring excellent teamwork and verbal communication skills. - Organisation: Arranging the waiter’s station daily to ensure all equipment and paperwork are ready for service.
- Working in the Brixton café run by well-regarded cookbook writer Rosie Lovell. - Attention to detail: Plating up food with each specific component of the dish. - Teamwork: Making a range of coffees and café dishes to order whilst maintaining good team relationships in an open kitchen environment. - Expenses Responsibility: Responsible for cashing up, cleaning, opening and closing the café independently.
- Communication: Learning about new food and beverage products from shelf to checkout and providing thorough knowledge of these products to customers. - Organisation: Using organizational skills to complete audits, stock rotation and counts accurately. - Time management: I worked at Waitrose during my studies, requiring good time management skills.