I have worked in music for just over a decade, initially working in management, then being signed as a recording artist. I have spent the last 4 and a half years as a freelance composer and songwriter for production music, bespoke advertising and commercial releases. I mostly write for Sony ATV/EMI and my main area of focus is pop in it’s broadest sense, from Indie Rock to RnB to bubble gum pop. This year I have been nominated for the Best Trailer Music Award at the Production Music Awards for my collaboration with Harry Lightfoot and Sabrina Altan. I have a proven track record of using my initiative, working under pressure and to incredibly tight deadlines, resulting in successes for myself and my clients. Problem solving is an area in which I pride myself on, whilst I consider myself to be a highly capable and a self motivated individual.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Assisting casting team run audition sessions and general admin. - Have worked on numerous projects for US networks and for Netflix and Amazon. - Covered US pilot season casting last year. - Duties include camera operation, editing, organising tapes for delivery, liaising with actors agents, bookings and shaping actors’ performances for the best possible take.
- Nominated for Best Trailer Music at Production Music Awards 2018. - Recent clients include Sony ATV/EMI, Cavendish, Big Sync, Some Such, Tate Modern, Novation, Harvey Nicholls, Unilever, No Sheet Music, and the Soundworks. (Examples available on website) - My work has been used in various forms by BBC 1, 2 & 3, Channel 4, ITV, Channel 5, Sky 1, Sky Sports, HBO, CNBC, MTV, TV8, TLC, Saatchi and Saatchi and Ogilvy, amongst others. - Commercial Songwriting and Production - various genres ranging from Indie-rock to RnB to Pop. - Bespoke composition for Short Films, TV and Advertising. Audio Consultant for BBC and Windfall Films on “Wonder of Dogs”
- Signed to Steve Levine’s (Beach Boys, The Clash, Culture Club) Hubris Records as a member of the band Daytona Lights. Recorded 2 albums and toured extensively. - Working alongside Steve Levine I learned how to make records using traditional and modern recording techniques.
- Creating manufactured bands for commercial and corporate purposes. - Helped creat & develop “The Pictures” who performed at Wembley Arena, charted at number 6 in the UK indie charts and then number 1 in the iTunes download chart. - Curating and creating bespoke entertainment for corporate and private events.
- Assisted team on marketing campaigns for artists such as Muse, James Blunt, Madonna, Mystery Jets and Foals. - General Admin, raising POs, chart position/radio airplay updates, international artist/journalist supervision, artist travel arrangements.