London girl with a big heart. Beautiful designs excite me. A creative enabler with a strategic and practical approach to work. Currently running all things staff, projects, facilities, operations and IT, my agility and drive results in multitasking magic and thriving work environments. My people skills are my superpower and I flourish in bringing concepts through to implementation. Always bringing the positive energy, ready to tackle anything.
+ Show more
- MINI LifestyleA live project with MINI Lifestyle whilst studying Fashion Communication and Promotion at NTU. This project report offered a theoretical brand expansion that would re-position MINI Lifestyle in the UK market. These future recommendations aimed to move the associations away from the motor cars and redefining MINI Lifestyle within its own right. Recommendations included a design overhaul, creating a more modern and cool aesthetic, a marketing and branding strategy to tell the new brands story and
- Resolution for UnileverA conceptual project in partnership with Unilever. The brief was to design a wearable device that targeted a wide range of consumers and that focused on turning an inactive consumer into an active consumer, ensuring Unilever will deliver their promise on transforming people’s everyday habits. The device was required to be a wrist worn accessory, that discreetly prompts the wearer to be active, as well as logging and reporting their data. Considerations were made into the market, the consumers, t
Creative Studio ManagerRed Engine
London, United KingdomFull Time
Studio Manager for the creative department within the Red Engine team. Within the three sub departments of Dressing and Production, Design and Digital, we help to launch our incredible venues and bring an unforgettable experience to our customers. I manage the workflow, team priorities, deadlines and processes to ensure our creative output is one we are proud of!
Studio ManagerThe HudsonBec Group
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Managed The HudsonBec Group studio that holds It's Nice That, Anyways Creative, Creative Lives In Progress and If You Could Jobs under one roof. Our mission is to enable creativity to thrive. My role was to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the studio, enabling staff to do their jobs at optimum level whilst creating an environment that reflects the groups values and sense of community. My duties included managing budgets, projects, people and facilities. Initiating systems and strategies to better serve the business, overseeing the H&S of the studio and doubling up as the IT guy.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop/indesign/illustrator
- Communication Skills
- Client Relations
- Quality Control
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Facilities Management
- Budgeting Forecasting
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Budget Management
- Strategy Implementation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
BA(Hons) Fashion Communication and PromotionNottingham Trent Univeristy
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
Areas covered include visual communication, branding, marketing, print and fashion media, design and visual culture and advertising.