An intelligent problem solver, energetic and innovative and with outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written. Adept at understanding, concentrating on and excelling in many, varied projects, with the ability to see them through from inception to final product which is always delivered on – or ahead of – time. Ability to work easily and effectively with high profile clients on all levels. Reliable, adaptable and hard working with a great sense of humour and exceptional attention to detail; thoroughly enjoys working either as part of a team or individually, whatever the task requires
- BBC Music Introducing LIVE '18A three-day festival of discovery at London's Tobacco Dock, BBC Music Introducing LIVE 18' gave attendees unrivalled access to top industry talent. Over 30 industry sessions, Q&As, performances and more took place each day from 8-10 November. Hosted by BBC Music and supported by the breadth of the UK music industry, BBC Music Introducing Live offered a weekend of invaluable support for emerging home-grown talent as they take the next steps in their career.
Projects credited in
- BBC Introducing Live 2018 - A&R Feedback CentreHead to the AIM presents The A&R Feedback Centre supported by Sennheiser for one-on-one sessions with BBC producers & DJs, A&Rs, music supervisors, music lawyers and leading industry professionals. Our experts, who come from companies such as BBC Music Introducing, BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 1Xtra, Deezer, Blackstar London, Defected, Hospital Records, Sony Music, Soundcloud, Facebook and Sentric Music, will assess your tracks and offer personalised advice to take your music to the next level. A must
- RUSH PREMIEREThe summer came to a close with the sound of Formula One for the World Premiere of Rush for STUDIOCANAL. Working with McLaren, who were celebrating their 50th Anniversary, the carpet opened to the world's media with surprise appearances from two World Class Formula One Drivers; Sergio Perez and Jenson Button, making a spectacular entrance onto the red carpet in McLaren F1 Cars from the 1970s and the modern day. The event, attended by the Film's cast as well as key sporting figures and Formula One mogul Bernie Ecclestone himself. Arriving in the cars and dressed in suits, the drivers were revealed to the waiting photographers and media as they removed their helmets. The arrival moment was filmed and relayed to screens across the square and red carpet so fans and guests all had a front row view of the arrival as well as being streamed live to the World on Yahoo! Movies. Our red carpet was turned into a race track with branded checkpoints, a pit stop for the Formula One cars as well as a bespoke stage displaying James Hunt’s actual car from the 1976 season kindly loaned to HEART by Bernie Ecclestone. The event culminated in an aftershow party hosted by Ferragamo at One Marylebone for 1300 guests. The party featured a bespoke food menu created by Taste Studios and a Formula One display.
- BBC Arts x British Arts Council: PartitionsIn memory of the partition of India, 70 years ago, the film is a musical portrait of the thriving Punjabi community in London's Southall. The film looks to the past and the future, capturing both the younger and elderly members of the neighbourhood. The film has been produced by Somesuch and Co, British Arts Council, Asian Arts Agency and Canvas Studios. Director: Vivek Vadoliya Producer: Shimmy Ahmed DOP: Ben Marshall Music: Punjabtronix
+ Show more
Senior Marketing ManagerVision Nine
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Vision Nine is a live entertainment business specializing in events, festivals and experiences that bring people together. Comprised of a passionate team of individuals, we use our collective wealth of skills and experience to create and curate engaging live events that remain relevant in today’s rapidly changing entertainment landscape. I specifically worked closely on delivering the marketing campaigns for the APP World Tour's first ever London SUP Open, Boardmasters Festival and the first ever BBC Music Introducing LIVE at London's Tobacco Dock.
- Event Communications
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Account Management
- Sponsor Relations
- CMS Management
- Media Partnerships
- CRM Campaigns