- Looking through the Essential EyesA new series created for you to see the world through the eyes of the key workers during COVID19 During COVID19 me and my family's life had changed as we went from workers to essential workers. Behind the scenes we had to debate and consider ways to protect us and our customers, by buying equipment to guarantee safety, to dealing with customers and adapting our business online.
- BLOSSOM BADIn a one week collaboration with Tileyard Impact, FullyClothedBeauty, Blossom Bad and me and multiple models and creatives responded to a brief from Blossom Bad to produce a set of images for their website and social media. Tileyard Impact helped provide us with a studio and professionals within the industry who we got to collaborate and network with. On this experience we got to meet Hive agency, learn how to edit images, style outfits, model and present the images to the client.
- The Face of The People that Need YOU!Delivered in a course by Create Jobs and Magnum Photos a brief was set by ItsNiceThat of 'What is your London?' The Face Of The People That Need YOU! is a portrayal of characters from Walthamstow Market, the heart and soul of my home. Growing up around shop-keepers and market traders from a young age i have witnessed generations come and go. With my personal connection to the community I can ask sensitive questions and gain honest insights, especially with a political issue like Brexit I can e
Projects credited in
- Lourice on YellowA collaboration organized by my friend Billiemae Latimer , who gave me the chance to take pictures of Lourice as a way to build my portfolio. Its important to collaborate, creating, having fun with one another. This whole thing is a learning process and it can't be done alone. Thank you Lourice for being an amazing model you smashed it. More pictures on instagram via @ Meodphotography.
- Creativity Works: Visual StorytellingA 6-week photography program for Londoners aged 18 to 24 years old, mentored by Sohrab Hura. This intensive course seeks to equip London’s young creative talent with the connections, skills, knowledge and inspiration to tell stories that are important to them and that inform and impact social change. Through a range of practical workshops and activities, critique sessions and talks, twenty-five young Londoners will develop their own visual language and the skills required to understand photogra
- Creativity Works- Visual storytelling with Magnum PhotosThe Pursuit Drawing inspiration from Photographers such as Gordon parks and Diana Markostain. The Pursuit is a documentary style photo series shot and edited by Randy Mankoto. It highlights concepts of faith and community of people within his church. He felt that this was an important and unique story to tell seeing, as London is filled with millions of people with multitude of beliefs. His pictures are a mixture of interior and exterior scenes which looks at moments of reflection and intimacy;
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomInternship
On this course delivered by Create Jobs and Magnum Photos we got set a brief from ItsNiceThat to take a series of images of 'What is your London?'. Through out the course we got to create flyers, networked, best practice sharing, curated a exhibition, magazine layout, learnt how to use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, explore different photography techniques, independent research, presentation skills, collaborative working, creative problem solving, and visual storytelling
- Content Creator