You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Helping to shape and implement an appropriate marketing strategy for Naming Rights’ projects. • Personal engagement with writers and editors in art press to maximize media coverage – in particular through developing press contacts. • Promoting Naming Rights’ activities to the widest audience through generating website updates, and regular engagement through Facebook and Instagram. • Supporting the Director with the delivery of exhibitions and events programme, in particular taking responsibility for production and management of artists’ projects where required.
• Developed concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns. • Negotiated with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explained what was and was not possible. • Kept clients abreast of progress and answered their questions Storyboarded or translated ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers. • Led multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines. • Hired, developed and managed the creative team. • Oversaw photo shoots. • Selected external suppliers when necessary.
• Developed and monitored project schedules. • Coordinated budgeting and pricing, reviewed and approved construction draw submittals and invoices. • Represented owner in regular construction meetings, tracked issues and coordinated project documentation with the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage. • Coordinated project entitlements and permitting as needed for project work. • Oversaw onsite construction progress and assisted with trouble shooting as needed. • Led contractor selection/bid process. • Coordinated internal team members to include design and creative professionals.
• Actively worked with the Founding Director to increase the company’s list of client contacts and maximize sales. • Managed client lists and contacts databases. • Updated and prepared price lists, portfolios, online selling tools. • Developed focused sales-related research and business plans for new sectors/regions which have been identified as potentially profitable to the company. • Worked with the interior design team to provide excellent client service and smooth running of the projects.
Modern and Contemporary art and art world practice. • Graduated with ‘Distinction’. • Thesis: “The Shape of Things to Come” – a post-digital reading of late-capitalism through the works of some contemporary artists (Camille Henrot, Amie Siegel, Yngve Holen ...). • Cataloguing Photographs, Painting and Prints. • Research, Exhibition Reviews, Critical/Philosophical writing, Research art market.
• This prize was for high progress in Modern and Contemporary Art Master course throughout the year.