I am a designer, photographer, artist, and poet who is passionate about intelligent design, authentic branding, positivity, wellbeing, travel, discovering new places and experiences, as well as fair practices and equality in society. As a person who has always been drawn to visual arts and creativity, I thrive in an environment that encourages imaginative, curious and explorative approach to work. Having had the opportunity to live in several different countries, to study and work in different environments, and to meet people from varied backgrounds helped me to grow and see things from several different perspectives. I take pride in my caring and meticulous creative approach where I not only think about the big picture but also make sure no detail is forgotten and neglected. Does this sound like someone you'd like to work/collaborate with? Check out my website below, or drop me a line here.
- Teenage photographerOne of my first direct experimentation with analog photography was as a teenager when my older brother took Photography classes in a local college. Occasionally I went along to model for him, while in return, I got to take some photos of him. I was happy to recently re-discover the original film strips and travel back in memory lane.
- Reflections : Before and AfterWriting is my remedy for sleepless nights. Those lonely moments when the soul is bare naked, those vulnerable times, moments of questioning your own thoughts and decisions. Those confused moments. Moments of truth. Moments of searching for the answers to my quest. Spreading light over the shadows of my insecurities and doubts. Doubting the abilities to make it and make it right. Writing brightens up my hazy sky when the fog settles in, bringing sunshine through those heavy clouds, l
- Infinity Towers – Visual BrandingInspired by the design concept for a mixed-use development in Limassol, Cyprus (by UHAlondon), I decided to create a visual identity / branding for this development as a self-initiated project. Inspired by an idea of the 360 living and the Mediterranean seaside location, the concept for the visual identity stems from the cycle of day and light. As we go through our day-to-day lives, we tend to forget the pure beauty in the quotidian elements and processes. One of those being the light changing
- Madeira – Part 2The first time I ever do a proper mountain hike, the weather decides not to cooperate. Dense fog, wind and drizzle at the top of Madeira island in June. Without much of a research or preparation, I embarked on this trek thinking it would be a leisurely nature walk with few steep climbs. It took my brother and I around 7+ hours to hike from Pico Arieiro to Pico Ruivo and back, with a half an hour break for rest and recharge. I can say that it was one of the most physically challenging activitie
+ Show more
Freelance Graphic Designer & PhotographerSelf-employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
CLIENTS: ADM Promotions, BOA (Büro für Offensive Aleatorik), BUSarchitektur, CPH Consulting, Equality & Justice Alliance, Fractional IP, Knot Agency, Martorelli Lab (Above), Migi Lab, Minority Rights Group, ORVEDA, Rare Initiatives, Rooster Punk, Skyodd, Stripey Spanish, TNT Magazine, Uhalondon, Uhainteriors. My freelance work covers a wide range of conceptual graphic design consulting, artworking, imaging and photography services. My specialities include logo design, visual identities, branding, publication / editorial pieces, visuals for exhibitions, digital presentations and social media imagery, marketing materials, booklets, reports and case studies; people and event photography, image editing and retouching, digital image compositing. In June 2013 I was hired by Laura P. Spinadel to partake in the final stages of an exciting project: Campus WU. My role spanned from developing design layout concepts for the book (Campus WU - A Holistic History), creating templates, typesetting, overseeing production of files and quality of imagery, proofreading, to proposing layout and typography treatment for opening events' screen presentations, designing cover and page layout for the Campus WU Pre-opening Booklet, a DVD packaging, etc. The different projects were done in collaboration with various members of the creative and architecture teams under the art direction by Laura P. Spinadel.
Graphic DesignerOLIVER Agency
- London, United KingdomFull Time
My everyday tasks at Oliver included participating in concept brainstorming, mocking up visuals, retouching images, creating infographics, designing and preparing documents for bids / proposals, brochures as well as other marketing and event materials for KPMG, and occasionally other accounts, such as AA, Amlin, AXA, Clarion, Samsung and Starbucks. The role was often client-facing and required direct interaction with (KPMG) senior partners while adhering to very tight deadlines. At times, I would also contribute my photography skills to enhance and speed up the team’s creative process.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Painting/ Drawing