You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project If just...?
Do you really want to delete project touch me. catch me.?
I have boundless passion for art, and more importantly, highly enjoy hard working. I am acutely aware of aesthetic beauty in art from the abstract to the realistic. My studies in Fine Art has educated me on all practical disciplines ( painting, drawing, sculpture, ceramic, photography and video ), art and culture history, and have gained excellent knowledge of the computer programs. After coordinating my Masters project exhibition, I have since assisted in projects funded by city councils, budgeting for the materials and accommodation costs, as well as winning funding for my own projects around the world. I gained an intricate understanding in creating art and organizing exhibitions with children from previous art instructor position. Rounded understanding of the budgets and deadlines involved with exhibiting artworks. Working in an advertising agency and IT company gave me experience of creating and advising on the production of promotional material for a wide range of companies. Service industry management and Office Assistant position at International Dance Festival underlines my administrative capabilities; opening and closing procedures, stock reconciliation, building maintenance completed daily, and my role requires constant face to face as well as phone and email communication between guests and the sales manager. I have learned to blend my creative sensibilities with practicality. Assistant Manager position has refined my ability of being calm under the pressure, with effective time management for multiple tasks. Outside of work, still manage my time to fulfill a managerial role, and pursue my artistic interests.
- Inspiring bar staff to deliver prompt, friendly and efficient service at all times. -Providing day to day support to the Area Managers. -HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of staff. -Organizing the daily rota and duties. -Stock control -Responsible for management of brand standards, stock rotation & cashing up. -Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll. -In depth understand of measurements and weights of drink levels. -Managing a team of 12 permanent and also casual bar staff & supervisors -Working with the Hospitality Manager in coordinating & planning for big events. KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES -Confident and articulate when communicating with customers. -A deep understanding of food hygiene and health and safety issues. -Strong customer facing skills. -Ability to present and persuade in an articulate fashion. -Knowledge of food, drink and retail development/ implementation. -Having a detailed knowledge & understanding of cocktails, wines and champagnes. - PC literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook - Attention to details
- Provided an expert eye in the production and maintenance of websites, on daily deadlines. - Client consultation on appropriate promotions (i.e. posters, brochures etc.) created single-handedly. - Modern, innovative graphic design styles, could be considered for younger audience.
- Organized painting, photography, video and sculpture workshops for 12 – 15 students, including travel arrangements to polish cities. - Chaired meetings with the association hierarchy on a regular basis, finalizing budgets, and producing feedback reports on lessons. - Assisted students in exhibiting their art to peers at their respective schools.
- Helping curators and other senior staff to move and change displays and exhibitions. - Sorted visiting artist requests (including accommodation), answered visitor enquiries. - Monitored building security, making sure the exhibits were in good order.
- Created exhibitions with the gallery owner, researching and directly contacting new artists. - Coordinated transport and framing of art works. - Kept up to date base of the clients, offering new art works and promoting events.
I graduated in Painting and Painting Design in Architecture at The Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design" of Wroclaw in 2010. During my last 3 years of study I have earned a scholarship from the Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw . I have also passed exams of the Konstfack, University Collage of Arts, Crafts and Design in Stockholm, Sweden ( Ceramic and Glass Department). My studies in Fine Art has educated me on all practical disciplines ( painting and painting techniques, drawing, sculpture, ceramic, photography, graphic and typography, video and sound, , art and culture history, and have gained excellent knowledge of the computer programs ( Adobe Creative Suite ).