You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• In the Medical Education department, working on a respiratory drug • Responsible for updating publication software for medical journal articles, liaising with authors and our client, ensuring all paperwork is in place for submissions, data checking new clinical trial data, proofreading all publications • Also responsible for the logistics for medical congresses, and writing reports for our client
• Before the event: compiling a press pack for the agents, liaising with agents to organise set times, accommodation, travel and riders for acts • At the event: main port of call for the manager via walkie-talkie, responsible for managing six team members, responsible for the hospitality area and also for the acts’ welfare
• Responsible for looking after the DJs and MC (providing transport, technical support) • Skills learnt: communication (via walkie-talkie), multitasking (filling in other roles where needed), customer service skills and leadership of a team
• Internship at event management company which organises major national exhibitions • Contacted Caffè Culture Show suppliers to request feedback on their exhibition experience • Updated and developed Upper Street Event’s Caffè Culture Show website • Skills learnt: telephone interviewing, website programming and post-event evaluation
• Promoting and marketing events • Coming up with new platforms to promote events (videos, photos, competitions and particularly on social networking websites)
Joint Honours degree